[Official] Playstation 5

chrischai101

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2016
Messages
846
Reaction score
514
I think each month will minimum has a batch, but unconfirmed news was stating that Sony will be allocating more stocks to 2nd wave / other countries as opposed to SG... like i said, unconfirmed.

Anw is it next batch coming in around mid Feb? I see ppl selling in advance le
 

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2001
Messages
4,216
Reaction score
658
I think each month will minimum has a batch, but unconfirmed news was stating that Sony will be allocating more stocks to 2nd wave / other countries as opposed to SG... like i said, unconfirmed.

Mid feb? could it be the sony midnight batch?
 

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2006
Messages
80,424
Reaction score
6,599
actually what are the next ps5 big titles. :s13: HZD? :s13:

lots of delay this year man. i think ps5 has the worst launch titles with everyone playing astro (not that its a bad game). :s13:
 

Clarence80

Master Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2002
Messages
2,810
Reaction score
4
To me playing games on 4K with 60fps is worth it already

Games like destiny 2 with FOV slider and 120fps in pvp so worth it owning a PS5


ya man.. now ps5 with division even on 60fps is considered such a big improvement..

i'm looking out for Outriders.. demo is coming out end month and think ps5 version also will be on 60fps.

if you're a d2 fan then you would prolly like Outriders
 

stone1978

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
1,901
Reaction score
73
ya man.. now ps5 with division even on 60fps is considered such a big improvement..

i'm looking out for Outriders.. demo is coming out end month and think ps5 version also will be on 60fps.

if you're a d2 fan then you would prolly like Outriders

I'm a D2 fan with close to 1300hrs on it but recently relax a bit cause nothing to chase le. Outriders same style as D2?
 

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2001
Messages
4,216
Reaction score
658
awfully quite day... :(

i was hoping there is something pop up for us to chase that delivery in end of feb.... :(
 

Clarence80

Master Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2002
Messages
2,810
Reaction score
4
I'm a D2 fan with close to 1300hrs on it but recently relax a bit cause nothing to chase le. Outriders same style as D2?

im div2 fan with 1k hours but i pangkang already.. tired of their bullsheets.. hope outriders will not disappoint.. though only pve..

any fingers crossed to get a digital ps5 for myself before april for Outriders..
 

Kwein

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2000
Messages
10,222
Reaction score
1,866
I will take break after the resident evil global events, all my gears already fully optimised. I normally just help out clan mates in raid, opening chest

Outriders demo progression can bring to full game

im div2 fan with 1k hours but i pangkang already.. tired of their bullsheets.. hope outriders will not disappoint.. though only pve..

any fingers crossed to get a digital ps5 for myself before april for Outriders..

 

chrischai101

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2016
Messages
846
Reaction score
514
I think the Sony Mid-night launch was sort of an accident - they probably didn’t plan to launch so many units (aka planned 10 units turned into 100 🤪) ... but decided to honor the transactions nevertheless which I think is the right thing to do from PR and branding standpoint... but then, these MIDNIGHT transactions are most likely to eat into coming batches of stocks originally plan to be allocated to normal channel partners like Sony Stores, Courts, BD, etc. So therefore coming batches will have even fewer units allocated to the channel partners, taking into consideration also Sony will be allocating more stocks to local Japan and other Asean countries ... just be thankful that you have one at home now 👌🏼

Mid feb? could it be the sony midnight batch?
 

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2001
Messages
4,216
Reaction score
658
I think the Sony Mid-night launch was sort of an accident - they probably didn’t plan to launch so many units (aka planned 10 units turned into 100 🤪) ... but decided to honor the transactions nevertheless which I think is the right thing to do from PR and branding standpoint... but then, these MIDNIGHT transactions are most likely to eat into coming batches of stocks originally plan to be allocated to normal channel partners like Sony Stores, Courts, BD, etc. So therefore coming batches will have even fewer units allocated to the channel partners, taking into consideration also Sony will be allocating more stocks to local Japan and other Asean countries ... just be thankful that you have one at home now 👌🏼

I can't relate.. last i check i dont have one at home now... :o
 

GamerNintendoSony

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2021
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
PS5 Sony 6 Feb Drop

I think most of us can wait for the PS5, currently there isn’t much games to play. I managed to add the PS5 to cart on Friday (3.45am) but I didn’t purchase. Like any console in the past PS5 price will drop in the future. Ps5 sold at a loss yes, but PS4 was also sold at a loss. Only SCALPERS are those who cannot wait to get their hands on a PS5, sell first to make profit when there is a chance and buy again later when stock are abundant. PS5 do not have many exclusive games yet.
 
Last edited:

hyperfuse

Master Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
4,380
Reaction score
1,848
I think most of us can wait for the PS5, currently there isn’t much games to play. I managed to add the PS5 to cart on Friday (3.45am) but I didn’t purchase. Like any console in the past PS5 price will drop in the future. Ps5 sold at a loss yes, but PS4 was also sold at a loss. Only SCALPERS are those who cannot wait to get their hands on a PS5, sell first to make profit when there is a chance and buy again later when stock are abundant. PS5 do not have many exclusive games yet.

yeap i still prefer to play multiplayer on pc with other human players.
 

Fazlik

Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2013
Messages
100
Reaction score
0
I think people should not sleep on the upcoming game Returnal. Strangely there is not much hype/exposure for this game. Heard it's delayed again. I am hoping for a Sony showcase soon. This game looks interesting.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top