[Official] Playstation 5

elddir

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2021
Messages
52
Reaction score
2
They try too hard to make u like abby.
ya..n honestly it wnt work.
not to spoil so much.. but all i can say...in lou1 thruout, hero only try to defend himself frm getting rob/eaten/raped but that last part, he rlly screwed up big time. bt still, hero gt it coming. thn in lou2, this abby walan, mny instances cn close 1 eye or do e right thing, stil dnt wnt to let go. make use all her frns to join her. smh. lastly cn stil come off hav this 'entitled' thinking...c like evryone owe her smthng whn she ownslf nd to check e mirror. nt to mention, lovelife oso is one homewrecker...so dmn careless, all decision is abt her×3, nvr think abt others. game maker definitely succeeded make more ppl hate the character more thn liking her bt tts just imo.
overall, game graphic is super, no denying. whole storyline is like a movie. had fun when freestyle the guitar, play n sing to myself other songs ahah.
bt still wld surely sell this game after fully complete :s13:
 
Last edited:

kenneth_88

Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2015
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
My DualSense controller already has discoloration on both sides, after only 3+ months of usage since Nov. Build quality is good, but isn't great. I also wipe & clean it at the end of every gaming session, but discoloration issue still happen.

I have very severe sweaty palms (Probably much worse than yours). After few minutes of playing, I always have to stop awhile & wash. Do this repeatedly over & over again. Very inconvenient as its disrupting but no choice.

That's why I only play single player games, since I can paused the action anytime. Can't do that in online multiplayer games :s13::s13:
I just noticed yesterday that my controller had this also and used alcohol wipes to clean it.
 

DenonDJ

Master Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
2,983
Reaction score
1
Disc version was available at Courts online but was out of stock at around 3.27am
 

chrischai101

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2016
Messages
846
Reaction score
514
4:42am... I just finished GOT... such a great and moving game ! So good ! 👍🏼 Anyone actually played “New Game Plus +” ?
 

hyperfuse

Master Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
4,380
Reaction score
1,848
psa: can post a screenshot next time? people would like to have a thrill of it :flash:

Posted from PCWX using iPhone 11 Pro Max

Why need screenshot unless u have trust issues..

I think only u the only one keep asking ppl post screenshot. No one gets a thrill here to see a screenshot. If there is a drop then there is a drop lo. Need screenshot for what unless u are just doubting.

If want screenshot, I have screenshot of courts showing both disc and digital ver available, that was in nov. Paste to u here u also won't know the diff because there's no date on the website what.
 

popeyes

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
1,902
Reaction score
153
Why need screenshot unless u have trust issues..

I think only u the only one keep asking ppl post screenshot. No one gets a thrill here to see a screenshot. If there is a drop then there is a drop lo. Need screenshot for what unless u are just doubting.

If want screenshot, I have screenshot of courts showing both disc and digital ver available, that was in nov. Paste to u here u also won't know the diff because there's no date on the website what.

Chill bro.
 

aaron_teo

Member
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Haha as if a screenshot can allow him to make up for all the times he missed the drops or let him buy a ps5
 

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2001
Messages
4,209
Reaction score
657
what the use of screenshot if people cannot buy one.. why court like to drop wee hour like that..

this time who get it?

when deliver?

Posted from PCWX using Galaxy S21 Ultra
 

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2001
Messages
4,209
Reaction score
657
4:42am... I just finished GOT... such a great and moving game ! So good ! 👍🏼 Anyone actually played *********New Game Plus +********* ?

please mai spoiler ya.. i am chugging along now at act 3 liao

Posted from PCWX using Galaxy S21 Ultra
 

mliolukiye

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
1,504
Reaction score
271
4:42am... I just finished GOT... such a great and moving game ! So good ! 👍🏼 Anyone actually played “New Game Plus +” ?

I beat it in Lethal Mode and plat liao so probably not going to do NG+, at least not anytime soon. The optional missions are pretty repetitive (open world game so yeah...) except for the Mystic Tales which I enjoyed. Reminiscing this game, there are some story plot points which shocked and some angered me. Major spoilers so I better stop right now. Enjoy the game.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top