[Official] Playstation 5

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
84,917
Reaction score
2,910
Congrat.......
Thanks, early BD present for myself..Time to sell my ps4 when i receive..

Ordered using my tablet connected to my BT keyboard since wfh but personal desktop not turn on..
 
Last edited:

existence

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
0
I checked my Sony order.

Shipping method
Free Next Day Delivery* (Orders placed before 2pm on Mon - Thu excluding eve of public holidays)

Does it mean we are getting it tomorrow??? :s12::s12::s12::s12::s12:
 

kryptonit3

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2008
Messages
2,306
Reaction score
1,887
I checked my Sony order.

Shipping method
Free Next Day Delivery* (Orders placed before 2pm on Mon - Thu excluding eve of public holidays)

Does it mean we are getting it tomorrow???
:s12:
:s12:
:s12:
:s12:
:s12:

no sadly.. previous order from sony store reflect this..

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 4a (5G)
 

numzkull

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2000
Messages
699
Reaction score
56
I checked my Sony order.

Shipping method
Free Next Day Delivery* (Orders placed before 2pm on Mon - Thu excluding eve of public holidays)

Does it mean we are getting it tomorrow??? :s12::s12::s12::s12::s12:

I wasn’t expecting to get one until June based on my luck and the number of drops I missed. So to me getting it by end Mar is a bonus. Getting tomorrow is bonus to the power of 10. :s13:
 

existence

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
0
I wasn’t expecting to get one until June based on my luck and the number of drops I missed. So to me getting it by end Mar is a bonus. Getting tomorrow is bonus to the power of 10. :s13:

Now let's GB 60" 4K 120Mhz TV....
 

mamboeidos

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
17,392
Reaction score
527
I checked my Sony order.

Shipping method
Free Next Day Delivery* (Orders placed before 2pm on Mon - Thu excluding eve of public holidays)

Does it mean we are getting it tomorrow???
:s12:
:s12:
:s12:
:s12:
:s12:

Manage to order one dun too much hor.....

Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F
 

alexneoh

Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2011
Messages
340
Reaction score
6
I checked my Sony order.

Shipping method
Free Next Day Delivery* (Orders placed before 2pm on Mon - Thu excluding eve of public holidays)

Does it mean we are getting it tomorrow??? :s12::s12::s12::s12::s12:


Previously the PO due to glitch also stated the same delivery info, but it delivery on end of Feb.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top