- Joined
- Oct 8, 2010
- Messages
- 1,422
- Reaction score
- 446
Thank you for sharing!! Got myself a disc version! been waiting for so long to get at RRP.
steady.....
you happy, limpeh also happy

Thank you for sharing!! Got myself a disc version! been waiting for so long to get at RRP.
damn funny le this sony.. drop so many set online but wait list never 100% furfill first... haiz...
I rmb online sony n store sony diff management.
I think sony online have stock and store clearing the waiting list is not related as in 2 diff system n management.
That's y at first I also think sony online have then store I should be getting but I rmb this so hoot online first liao.
Y I have this thinking is becos even for Sony lazada official store n physical store both under diff management n get their own stock as my experience with recent Sony phone
Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F
damn funny le this sony.. drop so many set online but wait list never 100% furfill first... haiz...
I rmb online sony n store sony diff management.
I think sony online have stock and store clearing the waiting list is not related as in 2 diff system n management.
That's y at first I also think sony online have then store I should be getting but I rmb this so hoot online first liao.
Y I have this thinking is becos even for Sony lazada official store n physical store both under diff management n get their own stock as my experience with recent Sony phone
Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F
did chocobo guy manage to get one?? he not online today..
I can't find in gain city oh no
Because it's sold out
damn funny le this sony.. drop so many set online but wait list never 100% furfill first... haiz...
ya I was got it, but need time to register.... now gone already.....
did chocobo guy manage to get one?? he not online today..
U manage to get one or not?
Got myself a digital by mistake..too gan chiong lol...
Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT