[Official] Playstation 5

mamboeidos

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
17,392
Reaction score
527
damn funny le this sony.. drop so many set online but wait list never 100% furfill first... haiz...

I rmb online sony n store sony diff management.

I think sony online have stock and store clearing the waiting list is not related as in 2 diff system n management.

That's y at first I also think sony online have then store I should be getting but I rmb this so hoot online first liao.

Y I have this thinking is becos even for Sony lazada official store n physical store both under diff management n get their own stock as my experience with recent Sony phone

Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F
 

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2001
Messages
4,209
Reaction score
657
I rmb online sony n store sony diff management.

I think sony online have stock and store clearing the waiting list is not related as in 2 diff system n management.

That's y at first I also think sony online have then store I should be getting but I rmb this so hoot online first liao.

Y I have this thinking is becos even for Sony lazada official store n physical store both under diff management n get their own stock as my experience with recent Sony phone

Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F

U manage to get one or not?
 

HiHelloBye

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2010
Messages
1,422
Reaction score
446
I rmb online sony n store sony diff management.

I think sony online have stock and store clearing the waiting list is not related as in 2 diff system n management.

That's y at first I also think sony online have then store I should be getting but I rmb this so hoot online first liao.

Y I have this thinking is becos even for Sony lazada official store n physical store both under diff management n get their own stock as my experience with recent Sony phone

Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F

yes, you are correct
 

haojie91

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2012
Messages
923
Reaction score
4
I still see 3 sets digital in gain city. Good luck to all those trying

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT
 

bluechocobo

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2021
Messages
90
Reaction score
5
ya digital still there good luck for people want the digital ver... I'm not gonna taking the digital ver..
 

haojie91

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2012
Messages
923
Reaction score
4
Got myself a digital by mistake..too gan chiong lol...

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT
 

mamboeidos

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
17,392
Reaction score
527
U manage to get one or not?

Yup. After for some reason opening a new tab to sony got blocked by company then switch to phone sold out.

Then I refresh a old tab for Sony and just nice restock😁

My Sony store one maybe keep n see who wans next time. With anti scapler method applied of cos.

Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F
 

mamboeidos

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
17,392
Reaction score
527
Got myself a digital by mistake..too gan chiong lol...

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT

Mai gan chiong... I think got one bro looking for digital cos one living room one bed room.

Or u can cancel?

Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top