[Official] Playstation 5

Raidlock

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2021
Messages
32
Reaction score
4
Honestly not at all sure how the stocks lasted for this long, but I'm glad they did. Had my hopes and dreams crushed for a bit when I added it to the cart, created an account in record time and came back to find out that the cart was empty and the store entry was gone. After a few minutes of crying, miraculously, they came back and thus, my adventures of hunting down a console are finally over* :D

Thank you for posting drops here, you da real MVPs!

* Unless they cancel it due to a system error or something...then I shall return to stalk this thread.
 

mamboeidos

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
17,392
Reaction score
527
Honestly not at all sure how the stocks lasted for this long, but I'm glad they did. Had my hopes and dreams crushed for a bit when I added it to the cart, created an account in record time and came back to find out that the cart was empty and the store entry was gone. After a few minutes of crying, miraculously, they came back and thus, my adventures of hunting down a console are finally over*
:D

Thank you for posting drops here, you da real MVPs!

Think if sony one even if cock up they also deliver like the previous batch....

For the other online sites not sure liao

Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F
 

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2012
Messages
9,952
Reaction score
2,111
Honestly not at all sure how the stocks lasted for this long, but I'm glad they did. Had my hopes and dreams crushed for a bit when I added it to the cart, created an account in record time and came back to find out that the cart was empty and the store entry was gone. After a few minutes of crying, miraculously, they came back and thus, my adventures of hunting down a console are finally over* :D

Thank you for posting drops here, you da real MVPs!

* Unless they cancel it due to a system error or something...then I shall return to stalk this thread.

wah lan need to cry.......:s22:
 

bluechocobo

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2021
Messages
90
Reaction score
5
Honestly not at all sure how the stocks lasted for this long, but I'm glad they did. Had my hopes and dreams crushed for a bit when I added it to the cart, created an account in record time and came back to find out that the cart was empty and the store entry was gone. After a few minutes of crying, miraculously, they came back and thus, my adventures of hunting down a console are finally over* :D

Thank you for posting drops here, you da real MVPs!

* Unless they cancel it due to a system error or something...then I shall return to stalk this thread.

congrats! hope they not cancel it..
 

haojie91

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2012
Messages
923
Reaction score
4
Mai gan chiong... I think got one bro looking for digital cos one living room one bed room.

Or u can cancel?

Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F
I'll see how it goes ba. If not i'll live with it. The hunt for PS5 not fun sia

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT
 

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2001
Messages
4,216
Reaction score
658
Yup. After for some reason opening a new tab to sony got blocked by company then switch to phone sold out.

Then I refresh a old tab for Sony and just nice restock😁

My Sony store one maybe keep n see who wans next time. With anti scapler method applied of cos.

Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F

song dah.. this time like retailers back with a vengeance.. scalper wet pants..

long time never check carousell not sure market price still high or not.. anyone still gullibly selling 1500 no nego?

Posted from PCWX using Galaxy S21 Ultra
 

haojie91

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2012
Messages
923
Reaction score
4
I just received email from GC asking to topup $130 for the physical version. Anyone else also kena?

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT
 

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2001
Messages
4,216
Reaction score
658
I'll see how it goes ba. If not i'll live with it. The hunt for PS5 not fun sia

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT

take it with a positive note ba.. some other country folk can only buy controller nia..

can secure one very heng liao

digital also nice.. symmetrical less moving part to worry
digital game readily accessible when u want to play, disc game u still have to swap in swap out



Posted from PCWX using Galaxy S21 Ultra
 

haojie91

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2012
Messages
923
Reaction score
4
wah so you can top up? *********
Idk leh. I never sent request but somehow they sent me email asking for topup and changing to physical

Update. GC called asking to confirm the model and I went with digital.

If anyone is thinking to top up for physical, better give a call. Should be doable from what I just encountered

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT
 
Last edited:

haojie91

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2012
Messages
923
Reaction score
4
take it with a positive note ba.. some other country folk can only buy controller nia..

can secure one very heng liao

digital also nice.. symmetrical less moving part to worry
digital game readily accessible when u want to play, disc game u still have to swap in swap out



Posted from PCWX using Galaxy S21 Ultra
Ya but ok la. I'll probably keep then save the money for SSD to expand storage

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT
 

mamboeidos

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
17,392
Reaction score
527
I'll see how it goes ba. If not i'll live with it. The hunt for PS5 not fun sia

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT

Can wait one la....

U also not in rush to play wat.

For me actually also not in rush to get. If get get like today.

Early today miss the first drop thinking nvm wait loh.

Anyway if I received it maybe I might not wan it then sell u at original price loh. Plus anti scapler action taken.

But self collect at West Side hor

Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top