[Official] Playstation 5

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
38,552
Reaction score
2,169
$400. if can get at 350$ i may bite. now for xbox one/ s is about 120-150$. :s13:

Wait a bit more should be able to get second hand S I think.

Better than One. Just wait a bit, Game Pass is on-going anyway lol.
 

bluechocobo

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2021
Messages
90
Reaction score
5
Yup my main game now Yakuza 7 on ps5 Yakuza 4 on PC and bravely default 2 on switch.. jrpg season for me..
walao I'm still trying to finish bravely default on 3ds first then buy the new one.. still struggling with the grinding man
 

hameedmr

Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2012
Messages
125
Reaction score
1
So if I want to pre-order ps5 from any gameshops. Gotta to wait for how many months?
I managed to place a pre-order from Gamewerks. Expected delivery is August and can refund deposit (100) if not fulfilled by end of August.
 

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2001
Messages
4,234
Reaction score
670
man yakuza is really good! I finish all 0-6 now playing 7. hope you enjoy it too
Yup my main game now Yakuza 7 on ps5 Yakuza 4 on PC and bravely default 2 on switch.. jrpg season for me..
walao I'm still trying to finish bravely default on 3ds first then buy the new one.. still struggling with the grinding man
Lol haha i finsh it ages ago.. I am surprised how much time I have to replay it until I get real ending... All job maxed out tiresome but satisfying
 

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2001
Messages
4,234
Reaction score
670
I enjoyed playing 0-6 but haven't tried 7 yet (mainly due to changes in combat). Is it still as fun and is the new combat easy to get used to?
It's like rpg turn based action lo.. pretty funny actually why its like that but the protagonist got explain why.. i can understand why all 6 are whack em smack em and now have turn based rpg with job mechanic
 

messi7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2008
Messages
11,113
Reaction score
1,370
Hi guys,

can share which TV / monitor you are using with your PS5?

I’m thinking of getting 32 inch monitor or a 43 inch TV to set up with PS5

Many thanks in advance
 

Modd-36

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2008
Messages
5,180
Reaction score
60
Qisahn at shopee got PS5 bundle flash sales at later at 12am. Those who haven't get might start camping.

Edit: Just saw a bro posted with all the links. Good luck all!
 

HiHelloBye

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2010
Messages
1,423
Reaction score
447
77847300-E8-A2-4-C0-E-9213-CC6-D1-C049957.jpg
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top