[Official] Playstation 5

orangbulu

Reaction score
Can we buy just any external HDD or must buy from Sony ?

Thanks.

Any will do, but better to do you research and get a 7200 rpm drive if possible. A lot of the "slim" external drives are 5400 rpm drives which makes loading painfully slow.

Spectre007

Master Member
Reaction score
nb4jalvtoe471.jpg

Looks like another drop is imminent.

mliolukiye

Reaction score

21 Jan 2022 - sooner than I thought, I was expecting a year or 2 from current. Just need a gameplay mechanics demo/trailer in the near future to better explain the game. Things we saw before - horse, acrobatics, stealth etc. The bosses look sinister and highly detailed - they really make you wanna punish them. lol.

mliolukiye

Reaction score

Since the new Elden Ring trailer is out, there will be an indie game - Salt and Sacrifice, sequel to "Salt & Sanctuary" (2D Souls-like action RPG) coming soon as well. This time with more co-op elements, going towards the formula of the original Souls games perhaps.

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I want to get a set of PS5, which is the fastest way other than getting it from Carousell? :)
Maybe can try go Qisahn tell them you will buy all their collector's edition stuff and full set of PS5 games together with PS5, they probably will put you #1 on their list.

Other than that, only can camp for web drop, because PO now will be later than online drops, but then PO first and try better.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.