Did anyone play A Plague Tale: Innocence (July's PS+ free PS5 game)?
It's surprisingly good with its enticing plot, voice acting and beautiful visuals. Just wanna keep playing to find out more about the story which is probably the strongest among this game's other aspects. The stealth game mechanics aren't the deepest but its well-paced introduction of new and interesting items keeps it fresh every time and it doesn't get dull. I don't feel any repetitiveness at all and each chapter has different things to offer. The downside for me would be that generally most of the puzzles are straight-forward, it doesn't have many variations on how you may stealth play (quite linear) and there are also some AI issues (e.g. companion is already in enemy's vicinity but wasn't detected at all). Looking past that, I enjoyed it and I'll be looking forward to the next game, A Plague Tale: Requiem and especially on how their game mechanics will evolve and hopefully that it continues to offer a strong plot.
Just sharing that you guys can give it a try if you have maybe 10-15 hours to spare. It's a free PS+ game on PS5, so why not?