Anyway, will give Eden Rings a shot. A lot of time now. Cyberpunk is good, but I find the combat bit ‘off’ despite a unique & immersive environment and storyline. Not starting Forbidden Horizon cos I never really found the original interesting… mech dinos & Aloy’s character did not appeal to me much.
Q1Into only 5+hr Elden Ring, kinda cool. Died many times simply by exploring. Think i took the easy way out by choosing Astrologer Class. And i do not feel the frustration (of Soulsborne game-type).... yet. The fact that is open world, i get to do what i want.. and slowly try. Beginning to understand why Elden Rings is highly regarded. And easier to "get into" compared to the other Soulsborne game which i kinda could not grasp.
Question:
1. I get my flasks topped up at the save points. And also after i have killed off an entire group of enemies yes?
2. Aside from Runes ... what else is lost when i die? (now i understand why so many blood stains .. haha .. and i actually pay attention to the stains location now)
I rather wait for more stocks than buy from scalpers.The GST increase is only a few dollars
And none of the retailers likely have any available stock
The official retailers (Sony, Harvey, Courts) have a lengthy back order log
The smaller shops have too and I wouldn't be surprised if their stocks are going directly to scalpers
If you're still looking to get from official retailers at RRP it's going to be a long long wait.
If you want to save on GST can buy the controllers first and save $1 each
I rather wait for more stocks than buy from scalpers.
I just realised that disc version only cost $729, rather wait than buy from scalpers over 1k.
buy at retail priceWell, I'm still holding out...waiting for the stocks...with no idea where to "queue" for purchasing PS5...
I remember reading here that there's a WhatsApp group here to inform people of Ps5 drops so sincere buyers can get their Ps5.
I know of a scalper who's infiltrated the group and already scalped and sold more than 7 Ps5 from reading game axis. Can the creator of the group pm me so I can reveal the scalper's number so you can kick him off the group please.
I have friends waiting for their Ps5 yet this ****** scalped and sold so many Ps5 already. Makes me angry.
Ya man too many scalpers. Make Sony lose revenue and better make sure they wake up their ideaPartly Sony's fault as well for not managing the purchase process
I've been a PS+ subscriber, bought plenty of games and must have spent thousands on the PS Store over the years
But I've not yet had the chance to do the same without a PS5 while stocks are in the hands for scalpers holding out for a big payday
Mulitple that by that hundreds of thousands actual gamers and its all lost revenue for them. And there are so many ways they could have offered a purchase program for existing PS4 owners rather than releasing it FCFS out there
Luckily I managed to get a GPU in the early days of the RTX3000 release so PC gaming it is for now
Or you could also inform us of the scalper actual identity so as to Pua his kangtao, like the swindler showI remember reading here that there's a WhatsApp group here to inform people of Ps5 drops so sincere buyers can get their Ps5.
I know of a scalper who's infiltrated the group and already scalped and sold more than 7 Ps5 from reading game axis. Can the creator of the group pm me so I can reveal the scalper's number so you can kick him off the group please.
I have friends waiting for their Ps5 yet this ****** scalped and sold so many Ps5 already. Makes me angry.

but some people will power is too weakOr you could also inform us of the scalper actual identity so as to Pua his kangtao, like the swindler show![]()
Too bad it's too troublesome for them, if not they should somehow email existing PS4 owners that hasn't register a PS5 serial number for a one time purchase.Partly Sony's fault as well for not managing the purchase process
I've been a PS+ subscriber, bought plenty of games and must have spent thousands on the PS Store over the years
But I've not yet had the chance to do the same without a PS5 while stocks are in the hands for scalpers holding out for a big payday
Mulitple that by that hundreds of thousands actual gamers and its all lost revenue for them. And there are so many ways they could have offered a purchase program for existing PS4 owners rather than releasing it FCFS out there
Luckily I managed to get a GPU in the early days of the RTX3000 release so PC gaming it is for now
normal demand/supply.but some people will power is too weak
they rather drop a couple more $50 notes to grab the ps5( then to wait until N months later)
