[Official] Playstation 5

Radecx

Reaction score
Buy replacement in aliexpress.
Controller is easy to open. Just search in youtube.

I replaced the springs of the triggers twice already. And also the whole controller case except the touchpad.

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if I can switch the in game X and O for horizon zero dawn? Can't find it in settings. I'm playing on Ps5, very pek chek with the O being enter button instead of X like the PS interface.
mine is same for UI and in game thou. how come yours different?
Ya same. sincere gamers like us never get but instead scalpers all lucky get called up.
Not all hope is lost. I'm the lucky sincere gamer.

Gxgx.. got mine on friday.. only setup today and play horizon forbidden west.. waiting for my gt7 to arrive hehe.. btw any must buy accessories? I bought a cover and dust cover for the console.. any recommendation for controller cover or grip?
jin envy all gotten their set from tog. send in interest none called

Read HWZ Forum Rules!
I really got lucky, saw their post on FB 4mins after they posted it. Tot to myself okay la try my luck just register since price is good.

storm913

Master Member
Reaction score
mine is same for UI and in game thou. how come yours different?

I'm not sure. I see there are two version with exact same name on horizon zero dawn complete edition. Seeing your msg, I went to re-download 1 after another but both shows O as enter instead. May I know which version did you download? Or is your forbidden west?

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure. I see there are two version with exact same name on horizon zero dawn complete edition. Seeing your msg, I went to re-download 1 after another but both shows O as enter instead. May I know which version did you download? Or is your forbidden west?
Ya mine is forbidden west. Maybe coz HZD is under PS4 hence the difference?

slogd3ad

Reaction score
i received ps5 console from TOG. Looking for buddy buddy gamers around~ or is there specific gaming community I can join? Like battlefield 2042, overwatch, fifa, etc...

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just want to ask those games removed from the games catalog for psn extra/deluxe remain playable as long as they are downloaded to your hdd?

from my understanding the games will not be playable once removed but it is strange that i am still able to play shadow warrior 3. wondering if its a bug.

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have a budget maybe 1k but willing to top up abit if theres a need too.
for a 55inch tv.
what can you recommend? colleague recommend the prism. looking at 4k to enjoy graphics for ps5/4
confused with all the terms uhd/qled/oled/nanocell.

ET_ETs

Reaction score
HI all just to check for Korea version PS5 Disk version is there any power voltage problem Price is around $740 just no warranty

IceRealm

Reaction score
for a 55inch tv.
what can you recommend? colleague recommend the prism. looking at 4k to enjoy graphics for ps5/4
With your budget don't have much choices except for the entry level TV. Can consider LG UQ80. Personally not a fan of Prism cause their panels looked very washed up. You can go to Gain City, Harvey Norman etc to take a look, prices from salesman there would be cheaper than what you see in website.

Do note the entry level TV don't have HDMI 2.1 which is what allows your PS5 to play at 4k 120Hz. They only have HDMI 2.0 which is 4k 60Hz.

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for a 55inch tv.
LG is OLED or don’t buy, their entry level LCD cannot make it. Because they mostly use IPS, whereas Sony and Samsung mostly use VA which gives better picture quality generally.

But OLED, QLED is probably out of your budget for now at 55.

Sony and Samsung is pretty decent for their entry level LCDs.

Not a big fan of other ones like Hisense, TCL, Xiaomi because the panel consistency not as high, USA they get good ones, don’t think Asia get as good.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.