mliolukiye
Senior Member
- Joined
- Mar 11, 2008
- Messages
- 1,507
- Reaction score
- 271
Not many releases that I'm interested in the Q1 2025 (except The First Berserker Khazan on my radar), so it's a great time to clear up the backlog. With the catalogue, a little spoiled for choice also at times.
Continuing the overdue (Jan '2023 PS+ free game) A Plague Tale Requiem - intriguing plot, voice acting, environmental puzzles, rat chases, more items to play with so far but crashed like 2-3 times in just a few hours. Hope it gets better later as I've enjoyed the 1st game (back then also PS+ free game).
Continuing the overdue (Jan '2023 PS+ free game) A Plague Tale Requiem - intriguing plot, voice acting, environmental puzzles, rat chases, more items to play with so far but crashed like 2-3 times in just a few hours. Hope it gets better later as I've enjoyed the 1st game (back then also PS+ free game).