[Official] Playstation 5

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2005
Messages
7,258
Reaction score
183
Was browing the US PSN game list and noticed I can download Grandia PS1 Classic for free on PS5. I guess this is because back in 2010 I bought the game for PS3/PSP/PS Vita, so now the same game still registered as owned by my acc.

The same happens for Wild Arms 2, but no luck for Chrono Cross, FFVII, FFVIII & FFIX classics.
 

winningeleven

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2017
Messages
10,902
Reaction score
3,986
Hi. Still Possible to get a brand new slim ps 4 now ?

My fat PS4 just die. Power on and blue light switch off about 1 sec .

If I got a ps5 . Those games that I purchased in digital version on my PS4 will migrate to ps5 after I signed into my playstation network account right ?
 

HiHelloBye

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2010
Messages
1,422
Reaction score
446
Hi. Still Possible to get a brand new slim ps 4 now ?

My fat PS4 just die. Power on and blue light switch off about 1 sec .

If I got a ps5 . Those games that I purchased in digital version on my PS4 will migrate to ps5 after I signed into my playstation network account right ?
difficult to find PS4 Slim in stores nowadays...

whatever PS4 Digital Games you have, can easily re-download back to your PS5
 

dagobah

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2006
Messages
950
Reaction score
140

The First Berserker: Khazan - Demo Available Now | PS5 Games​


This one got my seal of approval. Definitely adding this to my souls-like to play list. Unlike Enotria demo, Khazan demo feels polished.
Also, it is not as parry/perfect guard focus as Sekiro or Lies of P, I feel...
 

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2005
Messages
7,258
Reaction score
183
because these are remasters from Square Enix instead of the PS1 Emulated ISOs.
Yeah, any game they modified a tiny bit is considered a new and different version.

Also, I think they might have removed the original ISO before uploading modified versions hence why I can't find them.
 

weiguangzzz

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Playstation Plus now having promotions.

22 JANUARY-4 FEBRUARY

SAVE UP TO 35% ON PLAYSTATION PLUS​

Join PlayStation Plus by 4 February and enjoy 35% off a 12-month PlayStation Plus Deluxe membership or 25% off a 12-month PlayStation Plus Extra plan. Don't miss out on this limited-time offer.
 

derekliu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
13,210
Reaction score
45
Playstation Plus now having promotions.

22 JANUARY-4 FEBRUARY

SAVE UP TO 35% ON PLAYSTATION PLUS​

Join PlayStation Plus by 4 February and enjoy 35% off a 12-month PlayStation Plus Deluxe membership or 25% off a 12-month PlayStation Plus Extra plan. Don't miss out on this limited-time offer.
i think is for new sign-up only. Those existing user on Extra or Deluxe plan shld be no discount for extending
 

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2012
Messages
28,709
Reaction score
2,411
Those says are long gone.

Gone also when you can just stack for 10 years at $35+ per year.
for now is buy 1 year at discounted price then buy again next year after it expire. just pray that the price don't keep increasing.
 

d5dude

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
14,303
Reaction score
5,669


NG is back. Funny I was just thinking about this 2 days ago when the phantom blade zero trailer dropped.

2025 is going to be a good year for me if these games dun disappoint.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top