[Official] Playstation 5

Myu~sun

Master Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2007
Messages
3,495
Reaction score
26
The demand now is only the disc drive as the pro doesn’t comes with it and some how the drive is always out of stock .
 

mliolukiye

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
1,504
Reaction score
271
Tides of Annihilation 11mins gameplay demo

Stellar Blade vibes and I enjoyed watching this gameplay video. Also, Eclipse Glow Games is a Chinese company. More Asian developers' games!

We experienced a short period of "drought" (not many PS games) and now it seems like we have quite a couple of games to look forward to.
 

mliolukiye

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
1,504
Reaction score
271
I looked at my wishlist (with some under my radar):

- The First Berserker Khazan (27 Mar 2025)
- AI Limit (27 Mar 2025)
- Elden Ring Nightreign (30 May 2025)
- Lost Soul Aside (30 May 2025)
- MGS Delta Snake Eater (28 Aug 2025)
- Shinobi Art of Vengeance (29 Aug 2025)
- Hell is Us (4 Sep 2025)
- Ghost of Yotei (2025)
- Lies of P Overture (2025)

- Tides of Annihilation (TBC)
- Onimusha Way of the Sword (2026)
 

dagobah

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2006
Messages
950
Reaction score
140
Stellar Blade vibes and I enjoyed watching this gameplay video. Also, Eclipse Glow Games is a Chinese company. More Asian developers' games!

We experienced a short period of "drought" (not many PS games) and now it seems like we have quite a couple of games to look forward to.
I don't play enough to have an accurate sense, but I feel the fight is more akin to FF16/DMC style of combat. Stellar Blade felt more "soulsy". My little gripe is that enemies attacks are too colour-coded that it felt like QTE when I played the demo.

I know people are excited for Lost Soul Aside. But tbh, I'm not feeling it AT ALL!!
 

dagobah

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2006
Messages
950
Reaction score
140
Season 2 starts April 13. Can't wait...


c4QEZ6X59JHVHUxaQxb0Ba1zAfDBor0I-ZW79cDxKZo.gif
 

mliolukiye

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
1,504
Reaction score
271
It seems like TLOU Part III is unlikely. Whops. A bummer.



Updated
TLOU Limited Edition DualSense

 
Last edited:

dagobah

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2006
Messages
950
Reaction score
140
felt like they went through the story too quickly, didn't expect s01 to cover the whole first game
I agree. The pacing of S1 is quite fast, but not by much. Add an episode or two of runtimes to the season would be just nice. Part2 story is apparently going to take 3 season to tell.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top