mliolukiye
Senior Member
- Joined
- Mar 11, 2008
- Messages
- 1,504
- Reaction score
- 271

My GOTY 2025 so farjust finish expedition 33, damn bloody good game, ending damn hard to decide.
but overall the story leave no open question, closure is very well done, pplenty of side quest but the boss fight is jus too hard
you will grow to like all the character inside, each of them has their own story to quest.
and holy cow, when was the last time we actually see the open world map like back n FF7 , FF8 , FF9 or even tales series, this is it! expedition 33 has open world map to roam about
the OST is the game are so high level to the point that i think no rpg can win against it anytime soon,
its crazy to actually believe that this game is made by 30 man team
gameplay is similar and boring except that you got more ways to transport your stuffs. reviews are rigged.Anyone playing Death Stranding 2? The gameplay doesnt look very different from DS1 even though the reviews have been stellar, still looks like a Fedex simulator to me.
reviews are rigged.

nice ah? calling others 脑残 says so much abt youlmao just because you cannot appreciate the game you say it's rigged, 脑残 to the max.![]()
hardly any story.
lmao just because you cannot appreciate the game you say it's rigged, 脑残 to the max.![]()
I tried it (DS) twice at different times far apart from each other, each time restarting all over again. First time when launched, 15 hours, then sold the physical copy. Only thing I kept was that cute skull astronaut Ludens Avatar, that's why you see it on my profile. Second time when it was free on the PS+ Game Catalog, Director's Cut, 30 hours, stopped.Anyone playing Death Stranding 2? The gameplay doesnt look very different from DS1 even though the reviews have been stellar, still looks like a Fedex simulator to me.
I tried it (DS) twice at different times far apart from each other, each time restarting all over again. First time when launched, 15 hours, then sold the physical copy. Only thing I kept was that cute skull astronaut Ludens Avatar, that's why you see it on my profile. Second time when it was free on the PS+ Game Catalog, Director's Cut, 30 hours, stopped.
I touched my heart and honestly speaking, I cannot enjoy it though I try, hard, to give Kojima-san and Team a chance. I don't even know how I lasted that long. Haha. However, its voice acting, graphics and production quality is pretty high. No glitches, no crashes, no frame rate drops, everything worked really well (at least for me) and it has been like that since the MGS days as far as I can remember. Do you all agree?
DS was my very first PS5 game and I completed it. Actually the gameplay gets immersive as you go along.. with the guns, combat and fighting the BTs.Same here, played DS1 on PS+, its one of the few AAA titles that I didnt manage to complete. From what I've seen so far, the gameplay loop looks similar to DS1, but with more gunplay.
The lowest so farHi, is the PS5 Pro local set at $880 a good buy?
Thanks!![]()
Hmm ok bro, i realized need to buy the disc drive tooThe lowest so far
Only 159. Total still cheaper than pro with retail price which I paid with preorderHmm ok bro, i realized need to buy the disc drive too![]()
ok bro, thanks!Only 159. Total still cheaper than pro with retail price which I paid with preorder