[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just exited from there, definitely no Shundos for me this round, but got a 80% shiny.

Actually this shiny not much of a difference compared to the normal one. One is blue and the other is black, i find it not that easy to differentiate them.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Most are on ispoofer. Most are stupid users who never follow the rules then end up getting RW then blame it on ispoofer.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most are on ispoofer. Most are stupid users who never follow the rules then end up getting RW then blame it on ispoofer.

It's not whether you follow the rules, but more on the hacked client that iSpoofer's using.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's not whether you follow the rules, but more on the hacked client that iSpoofer's using.

I strongly agreed it not a matter of following rules.

I never used the new buddy system and always watched out on my cooling time also got it.

My colleague newly account just redownload ispoofer and after that just opened and without doing anything got it liao.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I never used the new buddy system and always watched out on my cooling time also got it.

My colleague newly account just redownload ispoofer and after that just opened and without doing anything got it liao.

Now my main account's RW has been lifted, but today won't use it to spoof. Now also not sure when to use it again. :s11:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
This weekend's Latias and Latios raids do not have extra passes other than the usual one daily pass right?

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Then mean u guys suay. Open and Tio. How we wish tio 4D is as easy as tio RW. So many Pokémon game, dun just suck up to one game.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Maybe cause u are marked by NN Liao. Heng once every yr I donate to them. :o

silverstone

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i'd also think that these RW are triggered not because of not following cool down etc, but rather using modified/hack client to play the game.

because i've just received 2nd RW, but its still on 1st strike...

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

silverstone

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i think ispoofer kana busted liao, and those using other hack client like ipogo got an instant account termination...

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Which twitter account?

U need not stick to any particular account. Just search by 'piplup 998'. 998 is the cp for L35 100% piplup.

What I use is tweetdeck to see the posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.