- Joined
- Sep 16, 2018
- Messages
- 36,335
- Reaction score
- 12,302
My Poco X7 Pro will usually display 5G+ icon when connected with SingTel 5G SA. Today I got the first exception: only 5G icon with 5G SA.
I was getting pretty slow speed beside Singtel Jurong Point Shop recently. Therefore today I come to the shop and check again the speed.
Then I check NetMonitor app and phone status, both say 5G SA. But there is no 5G+ icon. Strange. In any case, the icon is probably not a reliable way to check 5G SA or 5G NSA, even on Android phones.
5G SA speed today is good (3:46 pm, not many people), at about 681 Mbps.
Even 4G LTE Advanced (LTE+) speed is pretty good at about 253 Mbps. The phone does show 4G+ icon in this case.
I was getting pretty slow speed beside Singtel Jurong Point Shop recently. Therefore today I come to the shop and check again the speed.
Then I check NetMonitor app and phone status, both say 5G SA. But there is no 5G+ icon. Strange. In any case, the icon is probably not a reliable way to check 5G SA or 5G NSA, even on Android phones.
5G SA speed today is good (3:46 pm, not many people), at about 681 Mbps.
Even 4G LTE Advanced (LTE+) speed is pretty good at about 253 Mbps. The phone does show 4G+ icon in this case.
