ecommercenoob
Senior Member
- Joined
- Mar 4, 2025
- Messages
- 1,063
- Reaction score
- 645
Which red line can manual connect to 3g still?
3G network has been shut downWhich red line can manual connect to 3g still?
No local sim can still connect to 3g?3G network has been shut down
No Telco providing 3g how to access?No local sim can still connect to 3g?
SINGAPORE has shut down 3G networksI want to sign up, need to know which mno mvno whether got 3g not still.
This.I think not long ago SingTel prepaid got 3g.
Dunno. Would be fun if hwz insider(from mct) act as mystery shopper (not real one) to test offline telco physical shop(including those can sign up any prepaid and postpaid from any telco ones).
They are slowly phasing out 3G network. Most 3G networks you see are mostly for POS systems, are for enterprise users, which they are moving to 4G soon. You see those NETs and paywave machines, already slowly migrated to 4G. Not a lot 3G left.This.
I don’t think I am confuse, I remember last time got 3g still.I think not long ago SingTel prepaid got 3g.
no more IF. 4G is the only fallback. 4G is widely availableIf got bad weather I am thinking can manual select fallback to 3g not if 5g 4g cannot call.
Yesterday SingTel 4g cannot also?no more IF. 4G is the only fallback. 4G is widely available
Ya dunno now can find nets and paywave machine still got 3g not. Can’t remember now got simba not.They are slowly phasing out 3G network. Most 3G networks you see are mostly for POS systems, are for enterprise users, which they are moving to 4G soon. You see those NETs and paywave machines, already slowly migrated to 4G. Not a lot 3G left.
I emphasise again, no more 3G!
Not in SingaporeNo local sim can still connect to 3g?
Yesterday SingTel 4g cannot also?