[Official] SingTel SIM Only Plans

xiaofan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
36,318
Reaction score
12,300
Same if the promo is still around by Nov 2024 I will also change to eSIM SIM ONLY from eForm SOP, no idea what is this SIM ONLY plan called. 🤣 Maybe when 12mth is up try to use the live chat with CSO to ask for the best deal.

I saw this, not sure still available.
https://www.singtel.com/personal/products-services/mobile/eform/simonlyplus-form


Now I am using SIM ONLY 45 plan at $32.18/mth with 150GB of 5G data.

Nice. This Singtel recontract link (or similar) has always been available (at least for many years since 2019). But they raised the price to S$22+ some time ago. It is good to see that it is back to S$20.37 and hopefully it would stay that way. :)

Anyway, even at S$22+ I was feeling okay with the recontract plan.
 

Fellowes

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
7,349
Reaction score
2,742
Nice. This link has always been available (at least for many years since 2019). But they raised the price to S$22+ some time ago. It is good to see that it is back to S$20.27 and hopefully it would stay that way. :)

Anyway, even at S$22+ I was feeling okay with the recontract plan.
$20.27/mth for 12 mths with first 6 months 200GB more data and cheaper by $2 some more, why not right? Hope this will stay for long! I think is only for re-contract, not for new sign up.
 

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
40,532
Reaction score
3,165
Same if the promo is still around by Nov 2024 I will also change to eSIM SIM ONLY from eForm SOP, no idea what is this SIM ONLY plan called.
1f923.png

Maybe when 12mth is up try to use the live chat with CSO to ask for the best deal.
I saw this, not sure still available which I think is one of the best deal.
https://www.singtel.com/personal/products-services/mobile/eform/simonlyplus-form
https://ibb.co/R0FfKZb
IMG-3955.jpg

Now I am using SIM ONLY 45 plan at $32.18/mth with 150GB of 5G data.

good deal.



Read HWZ Forum Rules!
 

jess_sy

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2014
Messages
2,425
Reaction score
483
Same if the promo is still around by Nov 2024 I will also change to eSIM SIM ONLY from eForm SOP, no idea what is this SIM ONLY plan called. 🤣 Maybe when 12mth is up try to use the live chat with CSO to ask for the best deal.

I saw this, not sure still available which I think is one of the best deal.
https://www.singtel.com/personal/products-services/mobile/eform/simonlyplus-form


Now I am using SIM ONLY 45 plan at $32.18/mth with 150GB of 5G data.
this is the best so far i think
 

Tedicious

Master Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2019
Messages
4,640
Reaction score
2,176
Same if the promo is still around by Nov 2024 I will also change to eSIM SIM ONLY from eForm SOP, no idea what is this SIM ONLY plan called. 🤣 Maybe when 12mth is up try to use the live chat with CSO to ask for the best deal.

I saw this, not sure still available which I think is one of the best deal.
https://www.singtel.com/personal/products-services/mobile/eform/simonlyplus-form


Now I am using SIM ONLY 45 plan at $32.18/mth with 150GB of 5G data.
Do note that the roaming is a 1 time redemption and not included monthly
 

froztheart

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2012
Messages
9,569
Reaction score
4,177
Same if the promo is still around by Nov 2024 I will also change to eSIM SIM ONLY from eForm SOP, no idea what is this SIM ONLY plan called. 🤣 Maybe when 12mth is up try to use the live chat with CSO to ask for the best deal.

I saw this, not sure still available which I think is one of the best deal.
https://www.singtel.com/personal/products-services/mobile/eform/simonlyplus-form


Now I am using SIM ONLY 45 plan at $32.18/mth with 150GB of 5G data.
Do note that the roaming is a 1 time redemption and not included monthly

YwCWeAM.jpeg

KaN8fV6.jpeg
 
Last edited:

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,394
Reaction score
18,593
<Singtel> Dear Customer, we regret to inform you that we are unable to process your online application for Sim Only Plan. The provided mobile number is not registered under Singtel. You may contact 1688 for more info. Thank you for your interest.


Hahaha never try never know
Wah. Now they really hang up and sell. They only want atas customer
 

xiaofan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
36,318
Reaction score
12,300
Wah. Now they really hang up and sell. They only want atas customer

Not atas lah at S$20.37. This has always been the case -- the link is only for recontract Singtel non-CIS customers, not for new sign-up, not even for Singtel CIS customers.
 

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,394
Reaction score
18,593
Not atas lah at S$20.37. This has always been the case -- the link is only for recontract Singtel non-CIS customers, not for new sign-up, not even for Singtel CIS customers.
Because singtel likes to upwell afterwards, once they got you as customer, they slowly upsell you products.

But I remember ages back, few people tried signing up with the recon link and was able to get it.
 

Tedicious

Master Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2019
Messages
4,640
Reaction score
2,176
<Singtel> Dear Customer, we regret to inform you that we are unable to process your online application for Sim Only Plan. The provided mobile number is not registered under Singtel. You may contact 1688 for more info. Thank you for your interest.


Hahaha never try never know
hmm strange.
I am on Heya now and I contacted their CS via whatsapp.
Enquire on this $20 plan as well and they say I can port in.

Note that I do not have other ST line expect Heya (which is a MVNO) , so does it consider as ST? Idk
 

shawniiex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2011
Messages
10,594
Reaction score
158
hmm strange.
I am on Heya now and I contacted their CS via whatsapp.
Enquire on this $20 plan as well and they say I can port in.

Note that I do not have other ST line expect Heya (which is a MVNO) , so does it consider as ST? Idk
What you waiting for. Try for us. haha
 

xiaofan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
36,318
Reaction score
12,300
Because singtel likes to upwell afterwards, once they got you as customer, they slowly upsell you products.
But I remember ages back, few people tried signing up with the recon link and was able to get it.

Indeed that is true. They keep sending higher cost plans and other things using SMS. Just ignore them loh.

Example:
<ADV>Exclusively for you: Enjoy MORE data & 6mths of Disney+ Premium on us. Simply get on our 150GB 5G SIM Only plan @ $32.10/mth. Need a new phone? Get iPhone 14 128GB at $38.75/mth with Singtel PayLater. Go https://s.t.singtel.com/xxxxxx or call 65381121 by 21 Jun. T&Cs apply.<Opt out: Text UNSUB to 78910>

As for the recontract link, now you mentioned it, indeed I also recalled that a few non SingTel customers got it, maybe in 2018 or 2019. But in recent years they are more stringent in checking if the person who has submitted the order is qualified or not.
 

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2010
Messages
35,380
Reaction score
402
First 24 hrs of my Singtel 5G experience was nothing short of impressive. Finally get to witness toggling between 5G SA and NSA on my Samsung S24 Ultra which never occur while I was on giga 5G.

I can confirm Singtel still runs on 5G SA + NSA. So far NSA only occurs for just a brief 5% of the time. And that 1% momentarily falls back to 4G.

But most importantly, along the long stretch of Downtown Line MRT track between Beauty World and Hillview, I can finally get usable signal for first time ever without any data cut off while browsing through IG stories & FB feeds. Giga, GOMO, CL which I've used previously all CMI.

Shall test further deep inside gym toilet tmr where I usually can't get any signal at all with Giga, GOMO, CL and see how resilient is this Singtel 5G hehe..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top