[Official] SingTel SIM Only Plans

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2010
Messages
35,380
Reaction score
402
I spoke to Singtel staff they say $32.10 still got those freebies and free incoming calls..
 

shawniiex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2011
Messages
10,594
Reaction score
158
Now the question is if the $32 is worth it as a guarantee of network quality by singtel.

I'm currently on $10 Starhub plan but contemplating a change. But a 300% increase is abit tough to swallow.
 

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
72,511
Reaction score
2,488
Now the question is if the $32 is worth it as a guarantee of network quality by singtel.

I'm currently on $10 Starhub plan but contemplating a change. But a 300% increase is abit tough to swallow.
tough pill to swallow for a year until you can get the recontract offer for the $23/mth plan

also the non-waivable sim card fee when you sign up, another tough pill to swallow
 

shawniiex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2011
Messages
10,594
Reaction score
158
Which starhub plan is on $10?
Legacy plan now it seems.

$8 10gb 300mins. Seems the cheapest senior plan is now $15

I'm pairing it with a $5 Simba plan. but even with both options, there are occasions where both are just unusable (Simba + Starhub)
 

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2010
Messages
35,380
Reaction score
402
tough pill to swallow for a year until you can get the recontract offer for the $23/mth plan

also the non-waivable sim card fee when you sign up, another tough pill to swallow
For the current deal, I actually factored in the free Razer Orochi V2 mouse which can be carouselled for about $50. So new avg fee is about $28/mth. Don't forget I'm still luibin. :s13:

I was told eSIM will be free though... Need to check contract later..
 

Arandalo

Master Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2014
Messages
4,098
Reaction score
1,247
Legacy plan now it seems.

$8 10gb 300mins. Seems the cheapest senior plan is now $15

I'm pairing it with a $5 Simba plan. but even with both options, there are occasions where both are just unusable (Simba + Starhub)
If I remember correctly the StarHub senior plan at $8 have to renew every 2 years, otherwise the plan will drop to the welcome plan which has only 50 mins outgoing talktime and 1 GB data. Does that mean no way to continue with the $8 senior plan in the future? :(
 
Last edited:

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2010
Messages
35,380
Reaction score
402
tough pill to swallow for a year until you can get the recontract offer for the $23/mth plan

also the non-waivable sim card fee when you sign up, another tough pill to swallow
Can take chill pill liao hehe.. :s12:

All free...
k4EFLRJ.jpeg
 

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2010
Messages
35,380
Reaction score
402
the $25 100Gb 5G plan. i don't use that much data, got it for the 5g.

i currently have 700+Gb of data allowance which at one point hit 1Tb due to all the free data they throw at me🤣
Wow rmb to redeem your 700GB data from data bank before port over
 

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
40,530
Reaction score
3,163
ported in from gomo as well. extra $7 per mth from what i was paying but I'm planning to switch down to the $22 recontract offer in a year.

yea... the Singtel recontract offer seems good. :)
 

Fellowes

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
7,345
Reaction score
2,738
yea... the Singtel recontract offer seems good. :)
Same if the promo is still around by Nov 2024 I will also change to eSIM SIM ONLY from eForm SOP, no idea what is this SIM ONLY plan called. 🤣 Maybe when 12mth is up try to use the live chat with CSO to ask for the best deal.

I saw this, not sure still available which I think is one of the best deal.
https://www.singtel.com/personal/products-services/mobile/eform/simonlyplus-form


Now I am using SIM ONLY 45 plan at $32.18/mth with 150GB of 5G data.
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top