[Official] SingTel SIM Only Plans

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2010
Messages
35,380
Reaction score
402
huh when you roam between APs there will also be drops what 🤣 what is the CSO on about

and on iphones wifi calling won't be activated unless the signal is really bad or if you toggle on airplane mode 💩
Yeah if we have to rely on WiFi calling then what for we need their voice call service (which is fundamental purpose of a mobile phone line) LMAO Singtel.

CSO suggested that after I told her I am using Samsung S24 Ultra (which has WiFi Calling). No Singtel you don't shirk responsibility to my phone's feature just becos my phone has that feature to fallback on.

I wonder what will CSO told me if I am using another basic 4G phone without WiFi Calling feature? Will she suggest that my phone is the problem and change phone? LOL
 

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2010
Messages
35,380
Reaction score
402
Another downside of Singtel...

Pretty annoying when I have ready made the effort to UNSUB and they still continue feeding me all these ads..

Giga don't even do that to me...

TrBtIv6.jpeg
 

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,782
Reaction score
18,732
Another downside of Singtel...

Pretty annoying when I have ready made the effort to UNSUB and they still continue feeding me all these ads..

Giga don't even do that to me...

TrBtIv6.jpeg
copy they are checking...

Same for circles life too, many sms from them to upsell you. but sometimes i want it as there are some promotions that i may want.
 

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2010
Messages
35,380
Reaction score
402
copy they are checking...

Same for circles life too, many sms from them to upsell you. but sometimes i want it as there are some promotions that i may want.
Perhaps the only one I need is for their phone line renewal and nothing else lol

Problem is their unsubscribe sms does not even work and I can't turn it off in their app either.
 

Mach3.2

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
72,512
Reaction score
2,489
Lately getting airplane mode at 5:30pm on certain sections of Kranji to Marsiling MRT stretch, perhaps because 5G SA signal not strong enough...

In certain corners of SSDC 5G SA 4 bars but no load also. Switch to 4G also cannot load 💩
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,193
Reaction score
3,203
How is MR 5G like the most superior plan to date in my experience after trying so many?

This is crazy coming from a MVNO that “beats” MMO as well.

MR 5G has voNR
 

xiaofan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
36,557
Reaction score
12,381
Lately getting airplane mode at 5:30pm on certain sections of Kranji to Marsiling MRT stretch, perhaps because 5G SA signal not strong enough...

In certain corners of SSDC 5G SA 4 bars but no load also. Switch to 4G also cannot load 💩

Looks like 5G SA still has a long way to go, even for Singtel.

When I got the 3-month Singtel 5G for free earlier this year, I actually switched off 5G SA and use 5G-NSA only. I felt it (Singtel 5G NSA) was still better than using Singtel 4G, both in terms of speed and coverage.
 
Last edited:

OnePunch!!

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2019
Messages
1,416
Reaction score
175
Looks like 5G SA still has a long way to go, even for Singtel.
When I got the 3-month Singtel 5G for free earlier this year, I actually switched off 5G SA and use 5G-NSA only. I felt it was better than using Singtel 4G, both in terms of speed and coverage.

maybe 🤔 you're location I'm ok with Singtel nsa & sa on other MRT
 

xiaofan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
36,557
Reaction score
12,381
maybe 🤔 you're location I'm ok with Singtel nsa & sa on other MRT

Indeed it is location specific.

There are issues with some MRT stations like what was mentioned below. I had similar issues with some East-West line MRT stations. My main issue is with Singtel 4G coverage is at some places in Boon Lay / Lakeside region (not the MRT stations, but on the bus).

Lately getting airplane mode at 5:30pm on certain sections of Kranji to Marsiling MRT stretch, perhaps because 5G SA signal not strong enough...

In certain corners of SSDC 5G SA 4 bars but no load also. Switch to 4G also cannot load 💩
 

xiaofan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
36,557
Reaction score
12,381
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top