[Official] SingTel SIM Only Plans

jtec14

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2001
Messages
9,025
Reaction score
695
I have ported out of SingTel
Hello, can I have an idea on your porting out timeline? I.e. did you port out after your contract ended or few days before it ends?
My 15.28 plan expires on 10 Aug, so trying to see when to port out or considering to try the 19.25 one for the next 12 months. Thank you.
 

SaGu

Master Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2002
Messages
3,398
Reaction score
113
Hello, can I have an idea on your porting out timeline? I.e. did you port out after your contract ended or few days before it ends?
My 15.28 plan expires on 10 Aug, so trying to see when to port out or considering to try the 19.25 one for the next 12 months. Thank you.

sagu has been advised to port out of Singtel only AFTER your contract ended and not before but if you are recontracting then you may do it before your contract ended 😎



#saguwisdom :vijayadmin:
 

xiaofan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
36,386
Reaction score
12,324
Hello, can I have an idea on your porting out timeline? I.e. did you port out after your contract ended or few days before it ends?
My 15.28 plan expires on 10 Aug, so trying to see when to port out or considering to try the 19.25 one for the next 12 months. Thank you.

Port out: on 11 August 2026 , Singtel SIM Only has pro-rated charges so it is not a problem to have a few days of overlap.

Upgrade to the S$19.25 plan: you can do it now.
 

xiaofan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
36,386
Reaction score
12,324
The new $19.25 enhanced lite plan is better value than the $15.28 plan. Just $4 more u you get 5g+ Enhanced speed , unlimited data and 10gb asia roaming + 110gb malaysia roaming and best of all no contract.

Hmm I think Singtel 5G+ Enhanced Lite plan has 12 months contract. Same for Senior Plan.
 

tidus792

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2001
Messages
5,103
Reaction score
184
Just want to share I applied to port out on the day of my contract expiry to avoid the early termination penalty.
I still got charged next month's bill.
Had to write in to ST WA to get it waived off. Wasn't an issue.
However I still think a few days before is safer.
 

jtec14

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2001
Messages
9,025
Reaction score
695
Port out: on 11 August 2026 , Singtel SIM Only has pro-rated charges so it is not a problem to have a few days of overlap.

Upgrade to the S$19.25 plan: you can do it now.
sagu has been advised to port out of Singtel only AFTER your contract ended and not before but if you are recontracting then you may do it before your contract ended 😎



#saguwisdom :vijayadmin:
Just want to share I applied to port out on the day of my contract expiry to avoid the early termination penalty.
I still got charged next month's bill.
Had to write in to ST WA to get it waived off. Wasn't an issue.
However I still think a few days before is safer.
Thanks!
 

xiaofan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
36,386
Reaction score
12,324
new recontract offer:

SIM Only 5G+ Enhanced Lite plan​

  • Enhanced Network Lane: 2X Speed
  • Enhanced Care: Shops, hotline & chat
  • Enhanced Security: 3 months of McAfee Mobile Security
  • UNLIMITED 5G+ local data
  • 110GB M'sia Roaming (1st 12 mths, 10GB thereafter)
  • 10GB Neighbours Roaming (Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand) for 12 months
  • 400 mins talktime & 400 SMS
  • 24 months of FREE Caller ID
  • 3 months of Burpple Beyond
  • 3 months of Straits Times All Digital
  • 3 months of Calm Premium

$19.25/mth (12-mth contract)​

https://www.singtel.com/personal/products-services/mobile/eform/simonlylite-offer



Hi xiaofan. It's no contract. :LOL:


Targeted for you?

The recontract link in this thread indicated 12 months contract.

Maybe for some targeted customers only. The recontract link states $24.50 with 12 months contract . :o

Yes, the shared recontract link has 12 months contract.

Yours looks like a speical targeted offer.
 

rvyne7

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2017
Messages
582
Reaction score
6
My contract is ending on 29 August 2026, and I'm wondering when the best time is to re-contract. Is it better to do it before the contract ends, or wait until it's expired?

Also, my current main line is on a $15.xx/month plan with 300GB+ of data, and I actually have two lines with the same subscription price. Are there any current re-contract or retention offers around the $15.xx range that come with a similar monthly fee?

I'm not really interested in the $19.xx plans. Even though my current plan includes 300GB+ of data, I rarely use more than 70GB a month. Most of the time I'm connected to Wi-Fi at home and at work, and I mainly use mobile data only when travelling.

I'm also not interested in unlimited data or the enhanced features included in the newer plans, as they don't really suit my usage. I'd rather keep a lower monthly subscription if there's a suitable option available.

Would appreciate it if anyone could share their recent re-contract experience or any available offers. Thanks!
 

LexusIS

Senior Member
Joined
May 29, 2008
Messages
1,295
Reaction score
187
My contract is ending on 29 August 2026, and I'm wondering when the best time is to re-contract. Is it better to do it before the contract ends, or wait until it's expired?

Also, my current main line is on a $15.xx/month plan with 300GB+ of data, and I actually have two lines with the same subscription price. Are there any current re-contract or retention offers around the $15.xx range that come with a similar monthly fee?

I'm not really interested in the $19.xx plans. Even though my current plan includes 300GB+ of data, I rarely use more than 70GB a month. Most of the time I'm connected to Wi-Fi at home and at work, and I mainly use mobile data only when travelling.

I'm also not interested in unlimited data or the enhanced features included in the newer plans, as they don't really suit my usage. I'd rather keep a lower monthly subscription if there's a suitable option available.

Would appreciate it if anyone could share their recent re-contract experience or any available offers. Thanks!
Oh similar thoughts as me. Don't need unlimited as i mostly work from home and only use average 20+gb a month only. I have another backup line which gives way more roaming data that i use for travelling.

For your case, within 1 month of contract expiry is good. Anyway there is no penalty. Better to do it before expiry as it seems someone was having issue renewing after contract ends.
 

xiaofan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
36,386
Reaction score
12,324
Would appreciate it if anyone could share their recent re-contract experience or any available offers. Thanks!

Just click the recontract link shared in the following thread. You can do it at about one month or two weeks before the contract expire date.

A few of us have just recently done the recontract of the Singtel SIM Only S$15.28 plan, including myself. For those who are already on the S$15.28 plan, I have not heard any recent rejection yet. It will take Singtel up to three working days to review and approve the order.

Same here, I am not interested in the S$19.26 per month Enhanced+ Lite plan.

Thread '⚡️💻 README First! How to Select Low Cost SIM Only Plans in Singapore? ✨' https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...low-cost-sim-only-plans-in-singapore.7167328/
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,162
Reaction score
3,191
Hello, can I have an idea on your porting out timeline? I.e. did you port out after your contract ended or few days before it ends?
My 15.28 plan expires on 10 Aug, so trying to see when to port out or considering to try the 19.25 one for the next 12 months. Thank you.
I port out early and take small ETC.
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,162
Reaction score
3,191
Just click the recontract link shared in the following thread. You can do it at about one month or two weeks before the contract expire date.

A few of us have just recently done the recontract of the Singtel SIM Only S$15.28 plan, including myself. For those who are already on the S$15.28 plan, I have not heard any recent rejection yet. It will take Singtel up to three working days to review and approve the order.

Same here, I am not interested in the S$19.26 per month Enhanced+ Lite plan.

Thread '⚡️💻 README First! How to Select Low Cost SIM Only Plans in Singapore? ✨' https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...low-cost-sim-only-plans-in-singapore.7167328/
I went out of SingTel because the signal bar is too bad for my area.

Now that I can do a comparison, the overnight drain difference is VERY SIGNIFICANT.

I am on StarHub now and overnight less than 1%. On SingTel, I could lose 50% easily.
 

jtec14

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2001
Messages
9,025
Reaction score
695
I went out of SingTel because the signal bar is too bad for my area.

Now that I can do a comparison, the overnight drain difference is VERY SIGNIFICANT.

I am on StarHub now and overnight less than 1%. On SingTel, I could lose 50% easily.
Same here, going to port out since they rejected my recontract
 

rvyne7

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2017
Messages
582
Reaction score
6
Just click the recontract link shared in the following thread. You can do it at about one month or two weeks before the contract expire date.

A few of us have just recently done the recontract of the Singtel SIM Only S$15.28 plan, including myself. For those who are already on the S$15.28 plan, I have not heard any recent rejection yet. It will take Singtel up to three working days to review and approve the order.

Same here, I am not interested in the S$19.26 per month Enhanced+ Lite plan.

Thread '⚡️💻 README First! How to Select Low Cost SIM Only Plans in Singapore? ✨' https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...low-cost-sim-only-plans-in-singapore.7167328/

Thanks for sharing the information and insights. I appreciate it!
 

xiaofan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
36,386
Reaction score
12,324
Thanks, I think I might do so, they rejected 1 of my line for 19.25 recontract from 15.28, the one like no sound....

From 12 months contract S$15.28 plan to no contract S$19.25 Enhanced+ Lite plan? That is very likely to be rejected if you have not finished the contract as it is likely to be considered as a downgrade.

By right it should be okay if you change from 12 months contract S$15.28 plan to 12 months contract S$19.25 Enhanced+ Lite plan as it is likely to be considered as an upgrade.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top