IMHO.As above and recently getting worse, I received no network msgs popping up on and off.
Write to IMDA.
IMHO.As above and recently getting worse, I received no network msgs popping up on and off.
I agree! on the NSL, once you leave bishan MRT and into the undergound, you basically cannot do anything on your phone. Don't talk about loading webpages. WhatsApp messages can only send/receive when the MRT doors open or when the train stops. I don't face this issue on the other MRT lines such as DTL or CCL.As above and recently getting worse, I received no network msgs popping up on and off.
That helped offset a 3.1% decline in operating revenue at Singtel Singapore, pressured by intense price competition and lower mobile average revenue per user.
sagu sic Singtel Seniors SIM Only Plan for targeted Re-contract Customers at $6.00/month :
![]()
#saguwisdom![]()
First day on maxx, so far so good.
Connectivity issues faced since April while using ST 15.28 plan are gone.
Keeping fingers crossed.
Should be ok bah, even with early termination charges, it should be negligible for 1 day?Hi All. I plan to move to Gomo. My Singtel 15.28 contract ends today 14 Aug 26. Is it safe if I apply online to Gomo tonight?
have to be after 2359. apply on the 15/8. safer...Hi All. I plan to move to Gomo. My Singtel 15.28 contract ends today 14 Aug 26. Is it safe if I apply online to Gomo tonight?
Can sic the link??
never try never know. At most just kena rejected.sagu submit this promotion is only for targeted Singtel customers and the link would be of no value to existing Singtel customers who do not receive this SMS link
#saguwisdom![]()
never try never know. At most just kena rejected.
As above and recently getting worse, I received no network msgs popping up on and off.
can concur for this, tried using another person’s link for my parents but was rejected multiple time until they received their own recontract linkssagu already tried with 2 close contacts and both were rejected this morning, so sagu would not want to waste anyone’s precious time here with useless link
#saguwisdom![]()
15.28 plan?I ported over from starhub expecting their much touted coverage. Seems like their coverage is worse than starhub ever was... Now some places even become no service
15.28 plan?
What's 15.28 plan?