koohansen
Master Member
- Joined
- Jul 29, 2000
- Messages
- 3,142
- Reaction score
- 187
I enter Malaysia frequently. Used to have a Maxis PrePaid (HotLink) card since 2008, where yearly plans exist only for RM $30+ to keep the number alive. I moved to Yodoo (Now Spark) under CelcomDigi network.
Compared with Singtel Roaming Partner (CelcomDigi) vs Malaysia MNO (Spark)
Network prioritisation exists. Speed test differences exist, tested this in a crowded mall in KL, SingTel speed test achieved 50~ Mbps, whereas my Spark line could hit 300+. Same device, same spot when testing. Unfortunately, I did not have a screenshot
Compared with Singtel Roaming Partner (CelcomDigi) vs Malaysia MNO (Spark)
Network prioritisation exists. Speed test differences exist, tested this in a crowded mall in KL, SingTel speed test achieved 50~ Mbps, whereas my Spark line could hit 300+. Same device, same spot when testing. Unfortunately, I did not have a screenshot
