[Official] SingTel SIM Only Plans

ecommercenoob

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2025
Messages
1,063
Reaction score
645
Does the free singtel esim 1 month free no contract then can apply $15+ plan contract works now or no?
 

Infested_fred

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2004
Messages
1,552
Reaction score
9
I have a 2nd line, under Mobile Share Supplementary Plan.
Am i eligible to port the mobile share plan to this $15.28 Sim Only Plus plan?
 
Last edited:

GuiGuZi

Master Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
4,347
Reaction score
3,485
3 months of Disney+ Premium (12 mths contract)
Does this mean we are bound to 12 months subscription to the Disney+ premium (need to pay for the remaining 9 months), or this free 3 months is only available for those with 12 months sim only plan contract?

Can't find any info only their website, chatbot don't give me useful answer, no live operator get back to me...
 

yukita

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
8,677
Reaction score
269
For those who get the code for 3x free unlimited roaming to Indonesia Malaysia, may I know how long does the code valid?
I contacted singtel and they give me the code, but I can only use it within 3 months. does that make any sense?
 

froztheart

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2012
Messages
9,619
Reaction score
4,212
For those who get the code for 3x free unlimited roaming to Indonesia Malaysia, may I know how long does the code valid?
I contacted singtel and they give me the code, but I can only use it within 3 months. does that make any sense?
That's the T&C.
Previously IIRC, it was valid/need to be utilised by till June 2025.
 

jinsatkilife

Senior Member
Joined
May 4, 2019
Messages
2,464
Reaction score
2,239
I sign up sim only for over one month already, still haven't received any ready roam code... Not that I'll use them anyway

They will send to email right?
 

kenner

Member
Joined
May 5, 2001
Messages
192
Reaction score
27
I sign up sim only for over one month already, still haven't received any ready roam code... Not that I'll use them anyway

They will send to email right?
I signed up 2 mths back and also never rcv the codes. Chatted today with the CSO and she gave me the codes in the chat, told me they can be used 3 times and valid for 12 mths.
 

yukita

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
8,677
Reaction score
269
I signed up 2 mths back and also never rcv the codes. Chatted today with the CSO and she gave me the codes in the chat, told me they can be used 3 times and valid for 12 mths.
How do you manage to chat with the CSO? I tried to get human chat, but I failed; I always went to an unrelated automatic chat reply.
I then contacted Singtel through the feedback form. After verification, they gave me 1 code that can be used 3 times and will expire by the end of June 25. I then replied to the email and asked if the code was supposed to be valid for 1 year following the contract. Only then did they say it was valid for 6 months until the end of September 25.
so different CS might give a different result.
 

kenner

Member
Joined
May 5, 2001
Messages
192
Reaction score
27
How do you manage to chat with the CSO? I tried to get human chat, but I failed; I always went to an unrelated automatic chat reply.
I then contacted Singtel through the feedback form. After verification, they gave me 1 code that can be used 3 times and will expire by the end of June 25. I then replied to the email and asked if the code was supposed to be valid for 1 year following the contract. Only then did they say it was valid for 6 months until the end of September 25.
so different CS might give a different result.
I used the chat function in the Singtel app and then requested for live agent, the chat later moved to whatsapp and I requested thru there. Yah I read in this thread someone was informed that they only lasted 6 mths.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top