Shadowz1984
Master Member
- Joined
- Mar 12, 2018
- Messages
- 4,652
- Reaction score
- 1,142
NopeCan other telco port in for this

NopeCan other telco port in for this
You port in from where?Just port-in on Monday. Speed and latency are all over the place.
This is the 5G+ Core plan. Really wish the 5G+ Enhanced really do something actually useful.
MyRepublic 5GYou port in from where?
MR 5G still much better.MyRepublic 5G

So now you have 2 Singtel 5G lines? Your existing $15 one + this new Core plan? You took up the no contract $40 or 12 mths $24/mth one?MyRepublic 5G
I just port in from m1. $15.28.. in term of price point, sure good.Nope
I got a weird problem that started in 2025 where I cannot make and receive voice call. It's like no signal. Mobile data is still working.MR 5G still much better.![]()
No. I only have 1. CIS Core Plan.So now you have 2 Singtel 5G lines? Your existing $15 one + this new Core plan? You took up the no contract $40 or 12 mths $24/mth one?
What makes you switch?
It's a solid price for Singtel MNOI just port in from m1. $15.28.. in term of price point, sure good.
I am thinking of switching to Singtel.. Is it worth the switch from m1? where can i find the $15 promo?I just port in from m1. $15.28.. in term of price point, sure good.
I personally don’t think so. But I’m hoping August 2025 make Singtel worth the price.I am thinking of switching to Singtel.. Is it worth the switch from m1? where can i find the $15 promo?
Let me take note of this and see whether I experience this.I got a weird problem that started in 2025 where I cannot make and receive voice call. It's like no signal. Mobile data is still working.
In terms of pricing, pretty similar.I am thinking of switching to Singtel.. Is it worth the switch from m1? where can i find the $15 promo?
If this is stable, I wouldn’t even port out. But need to go to 4G first then upgrade to 5G for the cheaper plan.Let me take note of this and see whether I experience this.
The link is here: - https://www.singtel.com/personal/products-services/mobile/eform/simonlyplusformI am thinking of switching to Singtel.. Is it worth the switch from m1? where can i find the $15 promo?
The link is here: - https://www.singtel.com/personal/products-services/mobile/eform/simonlyplusform
Of coz.. the place I frequent, m1 reception worse than SIMBA. Unless u tell me Singtel 5G worth then SIMBA, then i got nth to say.
How do you even get a no contract 4G plan to upgrade to that plan?If this is stable, I wouldn’t even port out. But need to go to 4G first then upgrade to 5G for the cheaper plan.
But I may just move to M1 CIS instead.
Did they charge an early contract termination fee for changing to a cheaper plan?My wife’s Sim only plan ending July. Recontract yesterday using the link and get $15.28 plan today. Good![]()
No. Now for the same price u get better deal with more local n Malaysia roaming data.Did they charge an early contract termination fee for changing to a cheaper plan?