[Official] SingTel SIM Only Plans

mangomilkshake

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2003
Messages
2,041
Reaction score
5
Trying my luck here.

Has anyone managed to successfully sign up for the $15.28/mth plan (https://www.singtel.com/personal/products-services/mobile/eform/simonlyplusform) within 1 or few months of being on the no-contract SIM Only Core (CIS) plan?
I didn't manage to get this. The customer service asked for the mobile number of the "friend" who sent me this link.

Got this instead via whatsapp singtel

Sim Only Plus 30 150GB @ $20.37 mthly with 1000 mins / 500 SMS / Free 12 mths Caller ID / Free 12 mths 5G (12 mths ct).

I believe this is my original plan.
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,142
Reaction score
13,167
I didn't manage to get this. The customer service asked for the mobile number of the "friend" who sent me this link.

Got this instead via whatsapp singtel

Sim Only Plus 30 150GB @ $20.37 mthly with 1000 mins / 500 SMS / Free 12 mths Caller ID / Free 12 mths 5G (12 mths ct).

I believe this is my original plan.
IMO don't sabo. Just try the link found here, if cannot maybe too early as you've a contract, or some other reason. Don't go ask CSO about this link.
 

jess_sy

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2014
Messages
2,424
Reaction score
482
I didn't manage to get this. The customer service asked for the mobile number of the "friend" who sent me this link.

Got this instead via whatsapp singtel

Sim Only Plus 30 150GB @ $20.37 mthly with 1000 mins / 500 SMS / Free 12 mths Caller ID / Free 12 mths 5G (12 mths ct).

I believe this is my original plan.
Just try the link… if got rejected means you not eligible in their system.
Ask CSO also will check ur account what’s the eligible promotion available inside
 

ray.so

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2024
Messages
45
Reaction score
13
Singtel SG60 Merdeka & Pioneer Generation deal at $6/mth

vGOE9Z9.png


SIM Only plan​

  • 12-month contract
  • 180GB of 5G+ data
  • Free 6GB DataRoam Monthly Malaysia
  • Free TalkMore Unlimited (24 months)
  • Free Caller ID (24 months)
  • 500 SMS

$6.00/mth​

I just got my mum to take up the Simba one with hopeless coverage. dem! i hope the offer is still on next month.
 

jtec14

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2001
Messages
9,024
Reaction score
694
Hi all, may I check how long does port in to Singtel actually takes for most? Understand that the processing time from Singtel is 1-3 working days.

The physical sim was delivered yesterday and I have activated it.
Surprised that porting is still not done as my personal experiences with other telcos, mvnos had it port in completed by next day when I activated the sim.

Even as of now, the Sim I activated still don't have network, I thought a temporary number will be issued?

Thanks in advance.
 
Last edited:

Ye_Rongtian

Banned
Joined
Dec 4, 2000
Messages
57,072
Reaction score
14,384
Hi all, may I check how long does port in to Singtel actually takes for most? Understand that the processing time from Singtel is 1-3 working days.

The physical sim was delivered yesterday and I have activated it.
Surprised that porting is still not done as my personal experiences with other telcos, mvnos had it port in completed by next day when I activated the sim.

Even as of now, the Sim I activated still don't have network, I thought a temporary number will be issued?

Thanks in advance.
There is nothing in the mailer when you received the sim card? Mine had number to call to activate the sim card. Yours should have the same. Now probably using the singtel app.
 

jtec14

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2001
Messages
9,024
Reaction score
694
There is nothing in the mailer when you received the sim card? Mine had number to call to activate the sim card. Yours should have the same. Now probably using the singtel app.
Scanned a qr on the SIM card yesterday and received sms said port in will take 1-3 working days.

my last port in > 1 year ago, thought it will be similar, new sim will be activated shortly and can be used with a temp number followed by port in being processed last night. 😛
 

drkleva

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2006
Messages
25
Reaction score
4
Scanned a qr on the SIM card yesterday and received sms said port in will take 1-3 working days.

my last port in > 1 year ago, thought it will be similar, new sim will be activated shortly and can be used with a temp number followed by port in being processed last night. 😛
Now no temporary number.
Should be tonight.
That's my personal experience 😃
 

ray.so

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2024
Messages
45
Reaction score
13
I just got this lobang when i collect my NDP tickets. Free 60 days on their Priority Plus plan:
freetrial.jpg

It says the trial will end automatically.
anyone took it up too?
 

jasmineng90

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
8
I just got this lobang when i collect my NDP tickets. Free 60 days on their Priority Plus plan:
freetrial.jpg

It says the trial will end automatically.
anyone took it up too?
wah thanks for sharing the good lobang. sounds good as additional line for my ipad. still got 3gb asia roaming can use when i go JB...
 

loganrunning

Master Member
Joined
May 12, 2017
Messages
3,831
Reaction score
2,355
I just got this lobang when i collect my NDP tickets. Free 60 days on their Priority Plus plan:
freetrial.jpg

It says the trial will end automatically.
anyone took it up too?

hopefully it will include "priority pass" --- it will be very helpful during NDP
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top