[Official] SingTel SIM Only Plans

Lonelyoldman80

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2024
Messages
768
Reaction score
720
I just got a email from singtel regarding my free 60 days free esim plan ,[ You’ll receive a bill showing “Partial Month Charges” via email and in My Singtel app. Our system automatically generates this at the start of every service cycle. Please be assured that your eSIM experience is FREE for 60 days.it will auto end by itself. ] . So I think dont need to call in singtel just to terminate the plan. It will auto end
 

wirelesslink

Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2013
Messages
346
Reaction score
117
i forgot whether is it in this thread but someone said he did not get charged $10.80 when requesting esim from mysingtel app, can anybody confirm?
 

AMD_Duron

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2000
Messages
664
Reaction score
456
AI Overview

Singtel charges a nominal fee of $10.90 (inclusive of GST) for a new eSIM when requesting a new SIM, as confirmed by Singtel and Singtel Support. This fee applies if you're switching from a physical SIM to an eSIM without being eligible for a waiver.

What is the $10.90 fee for?

  • It is a one-time charge for the request of a new eSIM.
  • You will receive instructions and a QR code or a link via email to install the eSIM.
When might this fee be waived?

  • You may be eligible for a waiver if you are signing up for a new number, porting in, or re-contracting with Singtel.
 

wirelesslink

Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2013
Messages
346
Reaction score
117
AI Overview

Singtel charges a nominal fee of $10.90 (inclusive of GST) for a new eSIM when requesting a new SIM, as confirmed by Singtel and Singtel Support. This fee applies if you're switching from a physical SIM to an eSIM without being eligible for a waiver.

What is the $10.90 fee for?

  • It is a one-time charge for the request of a new eSIM.
  • You will receive instructions and a QR code or a link via email to install the eSIM.
When might this fee be waived?

  • You may be eligible for a waiver if you are signing up for a new number, porting in, or re-contracting with Singtel.
definitely can search this up myself, but i vaguely remember someone mentioning that he didn’t get charged when requesting through mysingtel app even for multiple times, so i was wondering if anyone had the same experience and can concur
 

silverstone

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
20,752
Reaction score
119
definitely can search this up myself, but i vaguely remember someone mentioning that he didn’t get charged when requesting through mysingtel app even for multiple times, so i was wondering if anyone had the same experience and can concur
think somewhere in post #1689 onwards, someone mentioned it...
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,120
Reaction score
3,174
yes can confirm singtel doesnt charge for esim swaps.
i do multiple times when i swap phones.
Do you have to first delete the eSIM from the previous device then request for the new eSIM? I tried to order for a new eSIM just to simulate the process but I saw a $10.90 charge.
 

shawniiex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2011
Messages
10,594
Reaction score
158
Do you have to first delete the eSIM from the previous device then request for the new eSIM? I tried to order for a new eSIM just to simulate the process but I saw a $10.90 charge.
No leh. App inside got setting to request new esim.
Hmm last time I asked live chat. They say go ahead and request. Won't be charged. that was about 3 months ago.

I just tried again in the app I see the 10.90 too. Maybe try asking live chat. Saying changing phone.
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,120
Reaction score
3,174
No leh. App inside got setting to request new esim.
Hmm last time I asked live chat. They say go ahead and request. Won't be charged. that was about 3 months ago.

I just tried again in the app I see the 10.90 too. Maybe try asking live chat. Saying changing phone.
Okay, thanks. Yes. I see the same $10.90 as you.
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,120
Reaction score
3,174

tidus792

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2001
Messages
5,101
Reaction score
161
Got any company in Singapore that provides unlimited esim swaps?
I remembered they either all charge per swap or limit 3 free ones.
It's the main reason I've kept with physical sims.
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,118
Reaction score
13,160
Got any company in Singapore that provides unlimited esim swaps?
I remembered they either all charge per swap or limit 3 free ones.
It's the main reason I've kept with physical sims.
I've not been charged by Eight so far, though an MVNO.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top