Look for the $15 link shared here many times, and sign up from there.
If my current plan contact ends on the 10th this month, should I sign up from the $15 link on the 9th, 10th or 11th so that I won't be charged extra fees?

Look for the $15 link shared here many times, and sign up from there.
Singtel will prorateIf my current plan contact ends on the 10th this month, should I sign up from the $15 link on the 9th, 10th or 11th so that I won't be charged extra fees?
Adjusted accordingly.If my current plan contact ends on the 10th this month, should I sign up from the $15 link on the 9th, 10th or 11th so that I won't be charged extra fees?
No worries about counting days. I signed nearly 2 months before previous contract expired.If my current plan contact ends on the 10th this month, should I sign up from the $15 link on the 9th, 10th or 11th so that I won't be charged extra fees?
Yup. Is not a plan for everyone, and not a plan for daily use. But if some people can pay and wants that priority in times of congestion, they can sign up for the Priority plansI second this, there is clear and obvious difference (to end user) between Priority and Enhanced.
My main line is now on Enhanced, while I previously had another line on Priority trial.
There is very obvious difference in crowded places and/or underground (e.g. MRT tunnels).
Need to turn on in ST App and your device roaming.thanks guy for sharing i managed to sign up for the $15 link yesterday and just received sms and email for successful order!
Regarding the "FREE 50GB DataRoam Monthly to Malaysia for next 12 months", do I just turn on autoroam in Malaysia or need to activate through MySingtel app?
Yes. Once plan is terminated. Freebies also go together.Almost 2 months after I sign up for the free eSIM priority try out, they now then sent me the free hbo 6 month activation link. After I activate the hbo, will they cancel it as well once my eSIM is terminated after 2 months?
Means I only can enjoy it for a few days moreYes. Once plan is terminated. Freebies also go together.
Please enjoy while still able to.Means I only can enjoy it for a few days more![]()
Anyone else has issues signing up with the form that xiaofan kindly shared earlier?
https://www.singtel.com/personal/products-services/mobile/eform/simonlyplusform
This one. Keeps giving me an error "We are unable to process your order, please try again later."
Yup i am an existing sim only subscriber for Singtel. Plan expires next week. Just got a sms from Singtel stating that the free 5G and caller ID will expire on 11th Oct.This recontract offer is only for existing Singtel Mobile post-paid customers. Not for new sign-up or Port-in.
But if you are exising Singtel Mobile post-paid customers and your contract is expiring soon, then you may want to try again later.
Most of the links posted here are for "existing" users. The new plan costs much more unless you don't mind for the premium.Anyone else has issues signing up with the form that xiaofan kindly shared earlier?
https://www.singtel.com/personal/products-services/mobile/eform/simonlyplusform
This one. Keeps giving me an error "We are unable to process your order, please try again later."
Yes, i am an existing Singtel sim only user.Most of the links posted here are for "existing" users. The new plan costs much more unless you don't mind for the premium.
Do update us on the outcome, as I've not seen any existing SIM-only subscriber failing to recontract with those links.Yup i am an existing sim only subscriber for Singtel. Plan expires next week. Just got a sms from Singtel stating that the free 5G and caller ID will expire on 11th Oct.
Will continue to try later. Somehow keep getting errors.
Try another browser or incognito bahYes, i am an existing Singtel sim only user.
In general, need to pay for Data Roam but not Auto Roam.Tried multiple browsers in the morning, Brave, Chrome, Edge. Even tried using my phone (iOS) but nothing worked.
Just tried again using my PC and it went through this time. Received an email from Singtel as well saying that they will send a service agreement when the order is processed. So seems like it was an issue on Singtel's servers.
Btw, i've always subscribed to Autoroam despite not using data when overseas (I buy e-sims when travelling), because i thought i needed autoroam to be able to receive calls when overseas. Have i been paying for nothing all this while?
After reading the threads it seems just having readyroam is sufficient?