I have an axe to grind with Singtel on billing.#1 can be important for many people. Same reasons why some people stick to the bigger three (or at most MR/VQ) but not SIMBA/WC. You can argue that people may need more support for Fibre Internet though.
I will say #3 is also a nich use case. And typical mobile phone has the default configuration to prefer Mobile network than WiFi Network, so seldom people will use VoWiFi even under Singtel.
A decade ago I had a billing issue that when I reach out to Singtel they said they will fix it in the next bill.
In the next bill they fix it incorrectly so a further fix is required the next month, and every month I need to call it to request it to be fixed. As the months drag by the issue compounded and takes a long time just to present the issue, often over an hour each month. In all it took some 18 months to get that simple error fixed.
So much for customer support.
VoWifi is also sort of an acquired taste. If you remain connected in cellular mode you probably wont miss it. But if you use it regularly it is hard to go without.
Last edited:
