
i just did the port. waiting to get the sim from MAXXIs Maxx better than simba? Tot of porting to maxx 200gb $14
I went JB with my SIMBA MY plan $13 per mth plan.. using Iphone 7+, so far so good. no problem at all in JB and vietnam.simba 100gb $10 plan is totally useless in jb city sq mall area, and ksl etc. totally no data signal.
anyone else face same issue? my hp area auto set access pt to TPG. rebooted a few times still same, went to jb 2-3 times try still cannot
i didn;t switch on my hp location service, maybe that was the problem?I went JB with my SIMBA MY plan $13 per mth plan.. using Iphone 7+, so far so good. no problem at all in JB and vietnam.
are u able to select CELCOM or MYCELCOM? becos Simba uses CELCOM network in malaysiai didn;t switch on my hp location service, maybe that was the problem?
oh, simba website says set access point to TPG, so i just did it but no signal, ok, next time i'll try celcom. but i kept my hp location offare u able to select CELCOM or MYCELCOM? becos Simba uses CELCOM network in malaysia
u try Celcom, i think can solveoh, simba website says set access point to TPG, so i just did it but no signal, ok, next time i'll try celcom. but i kept my hp location off
all along can.........Does anyone have problems receiving OTP from Singpass?
I tried just now, until now cannot. Previously can.all along can.........
I tried just now, until now cannot. Previously can.
So strange. Y cannot on my side, but other SMS can receive. Only Singpass cannot.i went to log in. got the otp.......
yes have cid. outgoing mobile to mobile all free. think 1800 number also freeHi , i am thinking should i port my number to Simba..
I am currently using m1 forgotten what plan , paying about 25.82 (inclusive , Sim only)
thinking of getting this SIM-Only 100GB.
I read the plan doesn't mention about Caller ID, does it have caller id ?
I live in Buangkok.. is the line okay there ?