Official Xperia Z Thread

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,945
Reaction score
1,720
no lah, while connected to charger, of cos i just unplug.

but while connected to computer, your SD card is also being read.

can safely remove by unplugging meh?

cos with thumbdrives, you're not supposed to just pull them out right?

outright withdrawal will cause certain unhappiness somewhere

you have to ask for permission to withdraw before you pull it out :D


true la.. by right this is the correct way...
anyway now sd card so cheap nia... spoil then buy new one...lol:s13::s13:
 

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
8,692
Reaction score
12
Just found out that my set doesn't come with 2 pcs screen protector in the box. Saw many unboxing videos and all them had free sp. Is it only sg set?
 

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
Do you guys try to make it a point to use the bundled charger and USB cable? Or it doesn't matter?
 

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
Just found out that my set doesn't come with 2 pcs screen protector in the box. Saw many unboxing videos and all them had free sp. Is it only sg set?

Yes, Singapore set does not come with 2 pcs of Screen Protector as many will change to their own screen protector even given in the box.
 

spyderpiggy

Senior Member
Joined
May 31, 2009
Messages
1,185
Reaction score
11
Will doing a software repair, restore the phone? Cause experience some weird problem. My signal occasionally no signal than a few seconds later signal restored
 

hush66

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2001
Messages
6,703
Reaction score
0
Thanks for the clarification ixues88. Improved meaning it is not totally solved? hmmm sounds like an Android issue! :S

It's not really an Android issue per se. Mediaserver will, in almost all cases, be the one using most of your battery. It is required when playing sounds, viewing images and watching videos (i.e. all your media files). I think even the wallpaper uses it. :s22:
 

Chipero

Master Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
2,980
Reaction score
0
I have traded in my Xperia Z which I bought on Sat for the LG Optimus G. The speaker really too soft.
 

OnLyOnE

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2001
Messages
2,429
Reaction score
202
I have traded in my Xperia Z which I bought on Sat for the LG Optimus G. The speaker really too soft.

Good luck with LG... Seriously... I mean good luck... Together with many others, we have suffered under LG before, if not for the amazing XDA community, we would have threw the LG set into the fire long before the contract expired.
 

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
Anyone face "problem" that pics look better on the XZ than laptop?:s22:

I snapped a pic of some shirts, and the colors look vibrant on my XZ. But strangely after I uploaded it to fb, it looks so flat that I can barely tell the difference btn the two colors... :(

300194_10152881463350001_216060255_n.jpg



Am I alone with this "problem"???
 

wolvie77

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2008
Messages
2,147
Reaction score
15
Good luck with LG... Seriously... I mean good luck... Together with many others, we have suffered under LG before, if not for the amazing XDA community, we would have threw the LG set into the fire long before the contract expired.
totally agree. I sold my LG in 1 week's time & never ever buy their phones anymore.
 

OnLyOnE

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2001
Messages
2,429
Reaction score
202
totally agree. I sold my LG in 1 week's time & never ever buy their phones anymore.

Ya man... Once bitten, twice shy...

Anyway, for those people who complained about XZ camera, wait til you see what LG has installed for you on their Optimus phone... :D:D:D
 

OnLyOnE

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2001
Messages
2,429
Reaction score
202
Anyone face "problem" that pics look better on the XZ than laptop?:s22:

I snapped a pic of some shirts, and the colors look vibrant on my XZ. But strangely after I uploaded it to fb, it looks so flat that I can barely tell the difference btn the two colors... :(

300194_10152881463350001_216060255_n.jpg



Am I alone with this "problem"???

What you mean you can barely tell the difference between the 2 colors??? 1 is blue and 1 is pink... :eek::eek::eek:
 

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
What you mean you can barely tell the difference between the 2 colors??? 1 is blue and 1 is pink... :eek::eek::eek:

hmm....
Are difference quite vibrant? Then it must be my laptop le lor, its old lenovo S10... :p
Thanks for the reassurance anyway. Maybe tmr I go office chk also. :p
 

mr_gev

Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2006
Messages
258
Reaction score
0
hmm....
Are difference quite vibrant? Then it must be my laptop le lor, its old lenovo S10... :p
Thanks for the reassurance anyway. Maybe tmr I go office chk also. :p

The blue seems more like purple to me.
Left purple right pink.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top