Official Xperia Z Thread

Chipero

Master Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
2,980
Reaction score
0
Good luck with LG... Seriously... I mean good luck... Together with many others, we have suffered under LG before, if not for the amazing XDA community, we would have threw the LG set into the fire long before the contract expired.

totally agree. I sold my LG in 1 week's time & never ever buy their phones anymore.

Hokay .. if really that bad, I can still jump ship to S4. Anyway, I was from the Galaxy range before I jumped to XZ.

Will see whether I can use the LG pass one week anot :)
 

Zeph_ng

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2012
Messages
529
Reaction score
0
totally agree. I sold my LG in 1 week's time & never ever buy their phones anymore.
The only LG worth considering is the Nexus 4, and maybe the upcoming Nexus 5 IMO if you're not a user heavy on internal storage

If it weren't for the XDA community, none of LG's phones are really worth it. Their own stock customization is about, give or take, as bad as Sony's Xperia Go's optimization (which is their worst phone by far IMO, slower/laggy compared their single core 2011 SE counterparts under stock conditions)
 

ri1030

Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2009
Messages
213
Reaction score
0

magicSpot

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Ya man... Once bitten, twice shy...

Anyway, for those people who complained about XZ camera, wait til you see what LG has installed for you on their Optimus phone... :D:D:D

Well seriously, the LG Optimus G is more than decent. Agreed that 2x and 4x users suffered from but I think that they have upped their game now. At least the Optimus G is receiving updates now
 

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,943
Reaction score
1,717
optimus G was the king of android in 2012... just too bad they launched out late.. met with 2013 flagships.
if u all are not using XZ now, most likely G will owned ur set...
but for the brand "LG" erm.......
 

mr_gev

Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2006
Messages
258
Reaction score
0
same here when I told that optimus G pro is replica of note 2 they told i thought LG only makes washing machine tv n fridge lol....:s13::s13::s13:

I was using LG optimus vu. Super wide 4:3 screen.
A lot of people thought it was a Note.
My friend asked why I was carrying washing machine brand.
Too many clueless idiots around.
 

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
I was using LG optimus vu. Super wide 4:3 screen.
A lot of people thought it was a Note.
My friend asked why I was carrying washing machine brand.
Too many clueless idiots around.

But Samsung also makes Washing Machine, Air-Con etc.

At least Sony does not make appliances like the others, just like Mitsubishi makes car and I thought Mitsubishi only manufacture fridge and air-con. :s13:
 

N3wXTyp3

Master Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
3,965
Reaction score
1
Next time we use a sharp phone... then they going to say, I thought they made TVs only....
 

shin7829

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2010
Messages
1,497
Reaction score
7
how to make the SenseMe to play only the burst shot photos or certain selected photos instead of playing the whole album from start till end?
 

OnLyOnE

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2001
Messages
2,429
Reaction score
202
King of android of 2012 or not. I rather suffer burn mark on Amoled phone than use LG...
 

xgwei

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2001
Messages
6,549
Reaction score
13
guys...... sorry noob here

is there a safe way to detach the phone from the usb cable while being connected to your pc?

cos i dont see anything to click on to remove phone/cable.

not like when u attach thumbdrive on ur desktop, there is an icon to safely remove the hardware.

so apart from turning off your desktop/laptop then remove your phone...


how to remove phone from computer?


i think if u are connected by the MTP(media transfer mode), u dont have to safely remove hardware, but if u connected by MSC(mass storage mode), u can use the safely remove hardware. i think MTP can access both the phone disk n SD card, MSC can only access SD card.
 

scubyti

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2005
Messages
996
Reaction score
0
Everyone only know Samsung galaxy and apple iPhone.
A lot of dummies don't even know other brands exist

Samsung still make horrible product if you ask me.
Fridge, washer, etc etc. only greatness, advertisements. Period.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top