Official Xperia Z Thread

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
Samsung still make horrible product if you ask me.
Fridge, washer, etc etc. only greatness, advertisements. Period.

Agree on that, their products do not last as long as the Japanese products.

That is why I only buy products from the Japanese which has better refinement, that includes their vehicles as well. =:p
 

N3wXTyp3

Master Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
3,965
Reaction score
1
lol. ... I think is ok la. the Samsungs I have is sd card 32 gb, galaxy note and 1 hdd.
 

N3wXTyp3

Master Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
3,965
Reaction score
1
Samsung still make horrible product if you ask me.
Fridge, washer, etc etc. only greatness, advertisements. Period.


Koreans win because of the prices and they are very aggressive in marketing. Japanese only interested in their own market not the outside world. which is not until recently. ..
 

scubyti

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2005
Messages
996
Reaction score
0
Koreans win because of the prices and they are very aggressive in marketing. Japanese only interested in their own market not the outside world. which is not until recently. ..

when sony was everywhere in the world, samsung was nothing... it's was the own japanese air and proudness that created their own demise. still, i think product quality wise, they are still ahead...
 

anirudhks

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2013
Messages
1,479
Reaction score
0
when sony was everywhere in the world, samsung was nothing... it's was the own japanese air and proudness that created their own demise. still, i think product quality wise, they are still ahead...

Yes all the revolutionary devices came from japanese

SONY was the first to create the trend of sony style , the walkman , the headphones , the Cybershot series in phones , the mega bass , the K and W series were a reveloutionary audio phones with walkman app and then the satio the first fone with a 12mp cam and Xenon flash which is the same flash as in digital cameras..
 

anirudhks

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2013
Messages
1,479
Reaction score
0
For thos who would like to squeeze in some more battery while the phone is in sleep and not disconnect data , use the 3g toggle tool , which you can use to switch to 2G and 3g easily with a click of widget. with this when ur putting ur phone to sleep in the night or during office hours so ur data and batteyr consumption will lower to the least as you will be requiring minimal data bandwidth for apps like viber or whatsapp during sleep.. I have atleast seen 25-30% more battery.. than the normal
 

scubyti

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2005
Messages
996
Reaction score
0
For thos who would like to squeeze in some more battery while the phone is in sleep and not disconnect data , use the 3g toggle tool , which you can use to switch to 2G and 3g easily with a click of widget. with this when ur putting ur phone to sleep in the night or during office hours so ur data and batteyr consumption will lower to the least as you will be requiring minimal data bandwidth for apps like viber or whatsapp during sleep.. I have atleast seen 25-30% more battery.. than the normal

which one?
 

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
Abt the shirts I posted earlier mentioning abt the colors difference. I realise that the colors are very much vibrant and more punch on the phone than on pc. That may be a problem coz what I snap with the cam may not reflect accurately on the desktop. Strange...


Btw, I have a new problem this evening. I went for my ippt this evening, so left the phone in my bag locked in locker. 2hrs later, the phone got so hot measuring 51degrees and batt life dropped from 100% to 60%!:eek:
Anyone can advise what could have cause this? I am sure I had screen lock my phone le, and its pin locked. The data is switched off also, no missed calls or sms.
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,322
Reaction score
6,583
Keep to sony phones la... why keep bushing samsung... want to bush samsung... do it at their turf... not here la... :)
 

wolvie77

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2008
Messages
2,147
Reaction score
15
Guys, any file manager that can recommend that can browse files & folders & allow sending options via email or bluetooth or NFC? The File Commander & Astro File Manager all cannot do that.
 

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
Most of the sony apps removed.CPU control integrated in the settings,white balance settings too..Fast and smooth :D PRE-ROOTED :s13:

Guys, any file manager that can recommend that can browse files & folders & allow sending options via email or bluetooth or NFC? The File Commander & Astro File Manager all cannot do that.

I am using the default file commander and I can send via email or Bluetooth etc. When you select any files, you have to select 'Share' option.
 

happy2day

Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2005
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Abt the shirts I posted earlier mentioning abt the colors difference. I realise that the colors are very much vibrant and more punch on the phone than on pc. That may be a problem coz what I snap with the cam may not reflect accurately on the desktop. Strange...


Btw, I have a new problem this evening. I went for my ippt this evening, so left the phone in my bag locked in locker. 2hrs later, the phone got so hot measuring 51degrees and batt life dropped from 100% to 60%!:eek:
Anyone can advise what could have cause this? I am sure I had screen lock my phone le, and its pin locked. The data is switched off also, no missed calls or sms.

That's what I noticed too. The colors are so diff on phone n pc. Can someone help pls..
 

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
That's what I noticed too. The colors are so diff on phone n pc. Can someone help pls..

Imagine take a photo, happily post and comment its nice. But to most others, the photo is like errr... Can't expect ppl ard me to be using XZ also mah... :p
I tried switching off bravia too, but it doesnt help much.
Btw, my brightness is set pretty low like probably ard 20% nia.
 

dreamz13

Master Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2002
Messages
3,445
Reaction score
21
Guys, any file manager that can recommend that can browse files & folders & allow sending options via email or bluetooth or NFC? The File Commander & Astro File Manager all cannot do that.

Using Astro, it does allow you to share the file via email/bt/plus a whole lot of options except NFC for the common file types.
 

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
Using Astro, it does allow you to share the file via email/bt/plus a whole lot of options except NFC for the common file types.

Last time used to be using Astro but with this new layout, it is very irritating as you have to set the view for each folder manually one by one.
 

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
Just tested my Xperia Z with the 3DMark test and below is my score :

Ice Storm Score : 9958
Ice Storm Extreme Score : 5775

Based on Average Score, it should be :

Ice Storm Score : 9390
Ice Storm Extreme Score : 5655

So my Xperia X score better results.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top