
bo... using jarvis theme.
Hi folks, is it normal for the transfer of files from PC to phone's internal memory (not SD card) to be somewhat slow? I connect the phone as a media device to the PC running on win7.
LOL thanks, looks like gonna get SD card soonYes... writing over is slower!
did anyone face this issue? as i enable xperia chinese input keyboard cause sometimes i need to reply text msg in chinese.
As i find the google voice typing icon on the keyboard very irritating, so i disable it. however after a few hours the voice typing icon came back without me enabling it. went to google and realise its a bug. anyway to fix this?
did anyone face this issue? as i enable xperia chinese input keyboard cause sometimes i need to reply text msg in chinese.
As i find the google voice typing icon on the keyboard very irritating, so i disable it. however after a few hours the voice typing icon came back without me enabling it. went to google and realise its a bug. anyway to fix this?
did anyone face this issue? as i enable xperia chinese input keyboard cause sometimes i need to reply text msg in chinese.
As i find the google voice typing icon on the keyboard very irritating, so i disable it. however after a few hours the voice typing icon came back without me enabling it. went to google and realise its a bug. anyway to fix this?
I use a different keyboard. ;-)
google pinyinkind enough to recommend a good keyboard that supports eng and chinese typing? prefer one similar to s3 where you can toggle between eng and chinese with one button
kind enough to recommend a good keyboard that supports eng and chinese typing? prefer one similar to s3 where you can toggle between eng and chinese with one button
Me too. After many tried also same.
Finally, found a solution: Settings --> Language & Input --> Xperia Chinese keyboard --> Voice input --> Select Off
By uncheck Google voice typing will not solve the problem.
Guys, I enabled my xperia chinese keyboard in settings: language and input but the toggle button to switch between English and chinese is not showing up.
How do I solve this?
Thanks![]()
Guys, I enabled my xperia chinese keyboard in settings: language and input but the toggle button to switch between English and chinese is not showing up.
How do I solve this?
Thanks![]()
I can't receive 3G/LTE on my XZ, called starhub and the CSO told me to do something on the APN but still it don't work. The only time I can surf internet is at home when I have access to WiFi, once I step out of house good game, only voice call.
Anybody got this issue? Starhub say they're waiting for their back end engineers to find out what's wrong but it's taking too long..
Did you download the settings for Internet ?
Go to " Settings " then look for " Xperia ". ( Just scroll down 2 boxes once in the settings )
Download the settings see if it works.

Damn that worked like a charm
Thank you very much diamond96, god bless.
![]()

