Official Xperia Z Thread

qrqrqr

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2008
Messages
1,849
Reaction score
5
going to get a xperia z tmr aft much considerations vs the htc one..
just goin to ask.. need to get the NFC sim card? any use for it yet in singapore?
 

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
going to get a xperia z tmr aft much considerations vs the htc one..
just goin to ask.. need to get the NFC sim card? any use for it yet in singapore?

Up to you to get the NFC sim card, I am using it on my Xperia Z and never try to make payment at some of the merchants so far.

If I am not wrong, there are some merchants who can use the NFC phone to make payment.
 

kitboi

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2003
Messages
1,737
Reaction score
0
just for info sharing

yday went to the Sony shop at Marina square.. the sales person say XZ dock all out of stock in sg... stocks only coming in around 2-3weeks time.
 

Ben555

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2011
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
On stamina mode, overnight drained about 15-20%, is it normal? :eek:

Not normal. Likely you have battery thirsty background apps running. Maps, media, etc, which you may have to force stop these in the setup>app menu. If unsure, just power off and power back on the phone. Unlikely to drop more than 5% overnight with normal apps running in background overnight.
 

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
I thought once stamina mode on data/wifi will be cut when screen is off?

I must manually off data? :s11:

I not too sure too, but I will still manually off the data. Ever since I had bad experience with batt guru, I am now kiasu closing all possible apps before I go to sleep...
 

leonaheidern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2001
Messages
20,821
Reaction score
2,734
Hi

Is the dock 38 dollars or is it like 70-80 dollars.

Just want to make sure so I don't get scammed when walking around and shopping.

I was looking around at ebay and those marked original say its like 65 aud or 55 USD.
 

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
20,553
Reaction score
6,445

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
I not too sure too, but I will still manually off the data. Ever since I had bad experience with batt guru, I am now kiasu closing all possible apps before I go to sleep...

For me, I will rather use the stamina mode if needed but so far, I never use it after so long.

Last time, I use the battery guru but find it not as reliable so rather stick to the default stamina mode in order will not have conflict issue.
 

leonaheidern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2001
Messages
20,821
Reaction score
2,734
For me, I will rather use the stamina mode if needed but so far, I never use it after so long.

Last time, I use the battery guru but find it not as reliable so rather stick to the default stamina mode in order will not have conflict issue.

What about this battery saver and conditioning stuff I have been hearing about.


Cause i fell asleep last night charging from 0% to 100% and got an overcharged rating on the Battery Doctor app.

Now i just close the battery Doctor app and run it on stamina mode until its 0% again and I want to charge it.
 

Ah Huat

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
0
What about this battery saver and conditioning stuff I have been hearing about.


Cause i fell asleep last night charging from 0% to 100% and got an overcharged rating on the Battery Doctor app.

Now i just close the battery Doctor app and run it on stamina mode until its 0% again and I want to charge it.

Battery Doctor very lousy I use it for 1 day and uninstall liao
 

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
20,553
Reaction score
6,445
can share whether Sony charge for changing of the flap if phone is under warranty?

likely there is a cost

cause under warranty , this type of wear and tear issue is not covered

they probably quote u sky high price trust me perhaps 50++++

then i advise u to write in appeal for price lowering, then they may charge u 20+++ instead.


happen to me on my xperiaV

of course dont quote me by saying got this so and so with this issue also la lol

just write intelligently and politely but also in a way of ranting in a more civilise way lol


check the status .. can collect today after 3pm no charges as i asked them on the phone (http://jobstatus.wealthpoint.com.sg/job_status.aspx)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top