Official Xperia Z Thread

bigbadber

Banned
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
44,787
Reaction score
2,793

bigbadber

Banned
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
44,787
Reaction score
2,793
Just received my glass 0.33mm screen protector in the mail today.

Very easy to paste onto the screen. Dont even need so squeeze out any air bubbles cos there was none.

Very cheap, $7.90 + 80 cents
 

castafarian

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2001
Messages
5,755
Reaction score
171
Just received my glass 0.33mm screen protector in the mail today.

Very easy to paste onto the screen. Dont even need so squeeze out any air bubbles cos there was none.

Very cheap, $7.90 + 80 cents
where u buy from, may i ask?
 

jameshong

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
843
Reaction score
3
Just received my glass 0.33mm screen protector in the mail today.

Very easy to paste onto the screen. Dont even need so squeeze out any air bubbles cos there was none.

Very cheap, $7.90 + 80 cents

Any hole for camera or sensor or just plain sheet?

Possible to show the picture of the SP you bought?
 

leonaheidern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2001
Messages
20,815
Reaction score
2,730
anyone know where i can buy the back glass protector from taobao.

I still have like 3 more front buff 2.5d from aliexpress but my back protector from jimmy is kinda scratched by now.

mine warranty over on april 25 but extended another 3 months to 25 july.

after that can unlock bootloader already haha.
 

jameshong

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
843
Reaction score
3
anyone know where i can buy the back glass protector from taobao.

I still have like 3 more front buff 2.5d from aliexpress but my back protector from jimmy is kinda scratched by now.

mine warranty over on april 25 but extended another 3 months to 25 july.

after that can unlock bootloader already haha.

May I know how to unlock the bootloader?
 

bigbadber

Banned
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
44,787
Reaction score
2,793
where u buy from, may i ask?

Any hole for camera or sensor or just plain sheet?

Possible to show the picture of the SP you bought?



I bought from here:

I just ordered this glass screen protector from Qoo10

$7.90 + $0.80 for shipping.

Qoo10 - Cmei Tempered Glass Screen Protector 0.2mm/0.3mm Iphone 4/4s/5/5s S3/4... : MP3 / Mobile / e...


As for Jimmy's screen protector. I got mine from him last year when I bought the phone.

His was for both sides, front and back. service from the meimei to paste the SP was pretty good.


Is anyone able to find a place that sells only the SP for the back of the phone?


go to Qoo10, search for 'Sony xperia Z glass screen protector'. there are a few sellers. about 3 I think.

mine is 0.33mm thick. Im very very happy with it. its very easy to apply on the screen.

on Qoo10, I observed that the thinner ones are more expensive. like 0.22/0.26mm is more expensive than 0.33mm. personally, I would prefer the 0.33mm.

sorry I forgot to take photo of the SP before I put it on.

there is an elongated hole cut accurately for the light sensor and the LED notification for xperia Z. also there is a cut for the top part where the speaker where u put ur ears on, and the bottom part where the mic is. ie, it is cut properly for xperia Z.

however, there is no hole for the front camera.

my fren has the same for his Z1, and we've concluded that the absence of the hole does not affect the front camera taking quality.

anyways, I hardly ever take photos with my front camera.
 

bigbadber

Banned
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
44,787
Reaction score
2,793
Anyone knows?

I usually surf my FB on my Z in browser mode, not much on app mode.

How to post emoticons on status or in comments?

I cant do it in either browser mode or app mode.

I ask frens. they seem to be able to do it on their Samsung and apple phones.

they just click on the smiley key on their keyboard.

our phones also got this smiley key. I press, and only see about 2 emoticons.

I use them on FB app and browser mode in my comments.

But none of the emoticons appear. they just appear as symbols like :x :/ :mad: :?
 

Densocool

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
12,379
Reaction score
2
Appreciate...

EVCi7zw.jpg
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top