
Just Got my set last weekend.
impression for these few days: the Vibration is so strong!

Hi Ah Huat, see Wolvie's reply to resolve your LED notificaiton issues

YA donno... y.. black spots appearing liao...
u got see the front and the back... that thin shiny purple outline, that outline ur screen.. not the thick side...
Just Got my set last weekend.
impression for these few days: the Vibration is so strong!
Yes. Comparing with previous Xperia models, the vibrator on Xperia Z is the strongest among all.![]()
i also purple set
i know which part u mean
yes for mine some areas, small dots, paint wear off. if u use fingernail trace, u will feel the uneven surface, use eye see u will know the coating wear off
guess its unavoidable
the vibartion can produce ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sound lol
maybe its on purpose making it so strong
i also purple set
i know which part u mean
yes for mine some areas, small dots, paint wear off. if u use fingernail trace, u will feel the uneven surface, use eye see u will know the coating wear off
guess its unavoidable
the vibartion can produce ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sound lol
maybe its on purpose making it so strong
People noticed this when using the dock. That's why some of us did the "surgery" to remove the 2 plastic stoppers in the dock.![]()
Is there anyway to disable the vibration whenever we dock?People noticed this when using the dock. That's why some of us did the "surgery" to remove the 2 plastic stoppers in the dock.![]()
Got such issue meh? I only used the dock 3 times only. I did not spot any problem with my coating area leh.No I didn't use dock.
Black will not have this problem cuz the side is rubberised.. Am I right? White I not sure.
People noticed this when using the dock. That's why some of us did the "surgery" to remove the 2 plastic stoppers in the dock.![]()
how much is the z selling now?mobilesquare nv put price


sensitive topicI just got the Z phone. Any special features other than it is water proof?
Upgraded from a S3.
Guys how do you do a screenshot in games? I tried push and hold power button but it does not give me the option to screenshot inside a game.
u purple user? take a coin n scratch the thin bezel...Got such issue meh? I only used the dock 3 times only. I did not spot any problem with my coating area leh.

any instructions on the surgery ? lol.