Official Xperia Z Thread

N3wXTyp3

Master Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
3,965
Reaction score
1
Oh, didn't know now so good service meh. Is it applicable at all sony svc?

Touchwood, not going to visit them meh. :s13:

Haha you all talk about service centre... I tell you I know all the top people there liao since I visited them more than 5 times LOL.
 

dreamz13

Master Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2002
Messages
3,445
Reaction score
21
I not too sure too, but I will still manually off the data. Ever since I had bad experience with batt guru, I am now kiasu closing all possible apps before I go to sleep...
as long as u off data when u sleep, it's not really necessary to close all apps.
 

leonaheidern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2001
Messages
20,815
Reaction score
2,729
its free standard international shipping so its 9.99 usd for 1 piece.

Pray that its a working one with the correct dimensions folr the phone for the phone since its so cheap since I paid $12.82 SGD using PayPal.
 

chongsang

Banned
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
349
Reaction score
0
Hi

Is the dock 38 dollars or is it like 70-80 dollars.

Just want to make sure so I don't get scammed when walking around and shopping.

I was looking around at ebay and those marked original say its like 65 aud or 55 USD.
38 only from sim lim sony center
 

qrqrqr

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2008
Messages
1,849
Reaction score
5
what adblock do you all use?

used to use adfree on my s2 which works perfectly.. but it seems rooting the xperia will void the warranty so ....
 

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
what adblock do you all use?

used to use adfree on my s2 which works perfectly.. but it seems rooting the xperia will void the warranty so ....

Rooting will not void the warranty provided you do not unlock the bootloader or do a pc repair when you want to send your phone to the service centre.
 

marcoyeo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2001
Messages
6,665
Reaction score
70
Finally bought XZ today, with a free NFC speaker. I bring my white XZ to Jimmy paste clear front & back SP. Lastly, got my 32gb MicroSD card at SLS. :)
 

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
Finally bought XZ today, with a free NFC speaker. I bring my white XZ to Jimmy paste clear front & back SP. Lastly, got my 32gb MicroSD card at SLS. :)

Welcome to the Xperia Z family and glad that you have chosen this phone out of the other models in the market.

You have made a right choice! =:p
 

wolvie77

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2008
Messages
2,147
Reaction score
15
Finally bought XZ today, with a free NFC speaker. I bring my white XZ to Jimmy paste clear front & back SP. Lastly, got my 32gb MicroSD card at SLS. :)
how much u bought yr 32gb card? can share? looking for one to port all my apps data over
 

LEG_86

Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2010
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Any one of you using bluetooth stereo headset earphone to prevent the opening of the cover, any recommendation?
 

khaoszen

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
I am using SBH 20. Pretty good. Clear mic, and I can interchange it with any better earpiece or headphones.
 

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
I am using SBH 20. Pretty good. Clear mic, and I can interchange it with any better earpiece or headphones.

Agree, the sound quality for SBH-20 is good, same with the Smart Wireless Headset Pro. Now using the MW600 and the battery life is really amazing also.
 

happily1986

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2007
Messages
1,192
Reaction score
110
very often i will encounter an unexplained Home bounce. That is, i will be typing in Chrome or Whatsapp Plus halfway and it is as if i press the home button and i find myself back in the home screen. of course i did not press the home button. Going back to Chrome, i find my text in the text box left exactly as when i was abruptly bounced back to Home.

Anyone encounter this? More of an annoyance.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top