Official Xperia Z Thread

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
i just got my xperia Z.

the battery life span like very cui :( any apps or what to boost its life? :o

Brother, everyone using Xperia Z already know that the battery is not seasoned yet when you first bought the phone and give it around 2 weeks of continuous charging, the battery life will be good after that so do not worry about it. =:p

You will be surprised that the battery life is better than the Sam Sung Phones out there.
 

N3wXTyp3

Master Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
3,965
Reaction score
1
Ok, do keep us updated whether there is any faster than the normal Class 10 MicroSD Card.

Will do so.

There is another good brand... I had... but the last time, I had some problems with it cause cannot be detected by my XZ...
 

kollybie

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2004
Messages
702
Reaction score
0
Brother, everyone using Xperia Z already know that the battery is not seasoned yet when you first bought the phone and give it around 2 weeks of continuous charging, the battery life will be good after that so do not worry about it. =:p

You will be surprised that the battery life is better than the Sam Sung Phones out there.

Its hell true.. once its season is much much better.
 

Jimmy38

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
800
Reaction score
0
Who looking for me yea. I sense something good. Drink or Screen Protector free for me?
 

leonaheidern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2001
Messages
20,821
Reaction score
2,734
er can pass the link for the screen protector on rakuten?

I google searched for it but cannot find

If i order can I look at the price first for one thing if its too expensive?

I was actually using those pirated sgp screen protectors like 10 pcs for 17 usd kind for iphone4 on alixpress so I have no idea how much a proper screen protector for Sony Xperia Z should cost.


Something similar to what I was talking about

Aliexpress.com : Buy New Arrival SGP Screen Protector Film For IPhone 5 5G, Steinheil Series Ultra Crystal/Oleophobic/Optic/ Fine Free Shipping from Reliable SGP Screen Protector Fim suppliers on Impulsion trade development Co., LTD

I kinda buy these pirated ones cause i am terrible so if I waste one not so heart pain. that with dog hair and computer dust flying around my house makes it take like 1 hour just to put the front piece reasonably well but still have bubbles under it.
 

xenocide

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2002
Messages
17,819
Reaction score
107
Its hell true.. once its season is much much better.

yes i also agree. initially after i got my Z, i was complaining about the batt life. after a few charge cycles, i can last more than 1 day with mid to high use (with stamina) or about 3/4 day without stamina.

i really love the Z and Tablet Z combo now.
thumbs up to Sony with the omni-directional design and water proof feature. i can now go swim and take pics of my kid in the pool.
 

xenocide

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2002
Messages
17,819
Reaction score
107
Doesn't work when i enter the service code in emergency call.. siao liao!!!

i tried. it works. it changed my pattern lock to swipe lock.
did u see the demo mode? after viewing the demo mode (doesn't matter u complete or not), the screen will flashes and go to swipe lock.
 

leonaheidern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2001
Messages
20,821
Reaction score
2,734
i was actually looking forward to doing masks on my face and scrub on my face with the timer cause its water resistant.

one thing is how come must root then convert the mp3 file into .ogg file and copy the file to /system/media/audio/alarms folder then can hear the mp3 file using the default timer and alarm and clock app in the phone.

If i just stored the mp3 file in mp3 format on the microsdhc card and tried to select the sound using Sound Picker in the default Alarm application in the XZ it wouldn't play the mp3 i selected but only the default alarm clock sound.

7-8 years ago I can use the K750i and use the mp3 sound on the memory stick and just use the alarm as per normal.

The alarm tone I use btw is naruto's daily life. I have been using it for many years so its my personal quirk that I need to wake up to this sound if not feel funny haha.
 

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
i was actually looking forward to doing masks on my face and scrub on my face with the timer cause its water resistant.

one thing is how come must root then convert the mp3 file into .ogg file and copy the file to /system/media/audio/alarms folder then can hear the mp3 file using the default timer and alarm and clock app in the phone.

If i just stored the mp3 file in mp3 format on the microsdhc card and tried to select the sound using Sound Picker in the default Alarm application in the XZ it wouldn't play the mp3 i selected but only the default alarm clock sound.

7-8 years ago I can use the K750i and use the mp3 sound on the memory stick and just use the alarm as per normal.

The alarm tone I use btw is naruto's daily life. I have been using it for many years so its my personal quirk that I need to wake up to this sound if not feel funny haha.

You do not need to do that. Just use any MP3 songs, when you use Go SMS Pro, I can select the MP3 songs by selecting Music whicp will bring me to my Folder to choose the songs.

Screenshot_2013-05-04-10-52-27_zps424cf360.png
 

marcoyeo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2001
Messages
6,665
Reaction score
70
i tried. it works. it changed my pattern lock to swipe lock.
did u see the demo mode? after viewing the demo mode (doesn't matter u complete or not), the screen will flashes and go to swipe lock.

it works now. thanks.

the home key doesn't read me. Can't click to go back to home. Have to use back key to go back to home screen.
 

leonaheidern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2001
Messages
20,821
Reaction score
2,734
You do not need to do that. Just use any MP3 songs, when you use Go SMS Pro, I can select the MP3 songs by selecting Music whicp will bring me to my Folder to choose the songs.

Screenshot_2013-05-04-10-52-27_zps424cf360.png

er I don't understand, my go sms pro can use custom mp3 tones but I don't see an alarm clock option in go sms leh
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top