
Updated to custom ROM ExistenZ Rom 7.0...
I really love the customization.
Can share how to flash custom rom? I had done it with my tablet but not Xperia z cuz I can't find much info on it.
Which software did u use to root it? And which software to flash the rom?
Neither do II have no problems with my phone ><"'
Anyone experiencing all calls both outgoing n incoming is picked up by loudspeaker
Dunno how to dun make all the caps goto loudspeaker by default?
![]()
Did u switch off Google Now?Damn! the stupid Google Play Service bug still not fixed after nearly a month! disable location service doesn't fix it and uninstall the update only temp solve it, few days later, it update by itself although I specifically uncheck all auto update.
I would have prefer Sony to fix all the bug issues instead of updating to the latest Android version when I can't see or feel any improvement. worst, they added a bug...
After enduring the faded screen for one year, maybe its time ditch it for good.
My xperia Z screen is spoilt ...
the screen is cracked but it can't be touched. it has no sensitivity at all.
what can be done now anyone able to advise ?
thanks
Damn! the stupid Google Play Service bug still not fixed after nearly a month! disable location service doesn't fix it and uninstall the update only temp solve it, few days later, it update by itself although I specifically uncheck all auto update.
I would have prefer Sony to fix all the bug issues instead of updating to the latest Android version when I can't see or feel any improvement. worst, they added a bug...
After enduring the faded screen for one year, maybe its time ditch it for good.
A search via Google shows that this "bug" is also affecting other devices like Nexus, LG and Samsung on KitKat. So I think the issue lies with Google Play Service and KitKat, not really the phone manufacturers.
Perhaps, you would like to try this:
Google Play Services battery drain fix | Product Reviews Net
Or simply downgrade to 4.3.
Eh, send to Service Centre? Think that's the only option. Or buy Xperia Z2.![]()
Any idea around how much it cost to repair ? getting Z2 will be better if the cost it too high.
Easy Mobile National Day Exclusive! Enjoy $149 OFF Sony Xperia™ Z2 and other selected handsets! Tweak your talktime, message and data limits the way you like it each month. http://bit.ly/Wh5ZTr
Any idea around how much it cost to repair ? getting Z2 will be better if the cost it too high.
Did u switch off Google Now?
A search via Google shows that this "bug" is also affecting other devices like Nexus, LG and Samsung on KitKat. So I think the issue lies with Google Play Service and KitKat, not really the phone manufacturers.
Perhaps, you would like to try this:
Google Play Services battery drain fix | Product Reviews Net
Or simply downgrade to 4.3.
"High power drain on non-Nexus devices is not something we can help with. If you have a Note, or any other non-Nexus device, you'll have to reach out to your manufacturer," a Google AOSP project member wrote.