Just curious. Currently I am using Xperia Z. Say next year I change to another Xperia phone, would the Sony backup / restore software be able to restore from my Xperia Z exactly same to the new Xperia phone?

Just curious. Currently I am using Xperia Z. Say next year I change to another Xperia phone, would the Sony backup / restore software be able to restore from my Xperia Z exactly same to the new Xperia phone?
Before I sell it, it just happened I dropped before the deal. Haiz.. My Z have to die with me.
This might help you:
Hi guys. I hope there are still some Xperia Z users here. I need some feedbacks. Recently I notice my Z will suddenly vibrate but there is not emails or messages coming in. It kinda freaks me a bad feeling that the phone may be dying soon.
Can anyone advise what is happening?
Hi All, can i buy the magnetic charging cable for Z2, Z Ultra to use on my Xperia Z? Help needed. Thanks
Anybody manage to update it, got any battery drainage problem. Please feedback. Thank.
Anybody manage to update it, got any battery drainage problem. Please feedback. Thank.
I am trying now, but stuck at steps 3, can't detect my phone to continue, followed the instruction few time...sigh.
Anyone else?
Thanks
Same too. it will just said like no new firmware found....
Local FW normally release slightly later cause need to pass to Telco's to add their own stuffs.. LOL