Official Xperia Z Thread

hush66

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2001
Messages
6,703
Reaction score
0

Pikasso

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2011
Messages
11,935
Reaction score
30
Sony sibei good huans.

My Z1 jeep water cos i never close the ledge properly.

Whole phone short circuited and blackout

Went to repair @ their service centre and made me wait for almost 3 weeks (cos no parts) .

They changed the entire phone except for the front and back glass.

Now as good as new :D:D:D

Guess I will just stick to Sony phone.
 

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
Sony sibei good huans.

My Z1 jeep water cos i never close the ledge properly.

Whole phone short circuited and blackout

Went to repair @ their service centre and made me wait for almost 3 weeks (cos no parts) .

They changed the entire phone except for the front and back glass.

Now as good as new :D:D:D

Guess I will just stick to Sony phone.

Was your Z1 still under warranty? First time I hear such good service sia. I am sure most of the Sony phone users whom visited the service centre can vomit blood de, especially with the Xperia Z series water proof...

I am just keeping fingers crossed that my Z doesn't die on me too soon...
 

yhw22

Master Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2002
Messages
4,926
Reaction score
369
Sony sibei good huans.

My Z1 jeep water cos i never close the ledge properly.

Whole phone short circuited and blackout

Went to repair @ their service centre and made me wait for almost 3 weeks (cos no parts) .

They changed the entire phone except for the front and back glass.

Now as good as new :D:D:D

Guess I will just stick to Sony phone.
Which service centre u go?
 

1-wind

Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2009
Messages
357
Reaction score
1
I'm still using Xperia Z as well.

In fact, I still see a number of Xperia Z users on the MRT from time to time.
 

happily1986

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2007
Messages
1,193
Reaction score
110
I got my Z two years ago in April and I am starting to experience a problem- I can't hear through the earspeaker though the other party hears just fine. Routing the audio stream to the loudspeaker is alright.

I used to suspect it was a firmware stack problem till I wriggled the earphone Jack gently during a call and realised that it got the audio back on the earspeaker. It took me a long while to narrow down the root cause because the problem wasn't reproducible.

So for anyone that has this issue, FYI.

I hope that Sony does away with the flap attachments for the Z4. Needlessly cumbersome.
 

Ralphel

Master Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2008
Messages
4,574
Reaction score
109
I got my Z two years ago in April and I am starting to experience a problem- I can't hear through the earspeaker though the other party hears just fine. Routing the audio stream to the loudspeaker is alright.

I used to suspect it was a firmware stack problem till I wriggled the earphone Jack gently during a call and realised that it got the audio back on the earspeaker. It took me a long while to narrow down the root cause because the problem wasn't reproducible.

So for anyone that has this issue, FYI.

I hope that Sony does away with the flap attachments for the Z4. Needlessly cumbersome.
the flap will still be there for sim n micro sd...
 

hush66

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2001
Messages
6,703
Reaction score
0
I hope that Sony does away with the flap attachments for the Z4. Needlessly cumbersome.

From the Z1 onwards, there is no longer a earphone flap. And from Z2 onwards, you could charge via the magnetic charging port. :)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top