
Any news on latest software update coming soon???
Mine is on 10.5.1.A.0.283 leh...just checked and no new version like the one you stated.I doubt there'll be anything newer than 10.5.1.A.0.292.
Mine is on 10.5.1.A.0.283 leh...just checked and no new version like the one you stated.
yeah don't think I will bother. thanks anyway!Looks like the 292 firmware wasn't rolled out to SG sets. You can download and flash the firmware from here:
[STOCK ROM][FTF] Xperia Z (C6603) 10.5.1.A.0… | Sony Xperia Z | XDA Forums
But going by XDA user feedback, there doesn't seem to be much differences between 283 and 292. Maybe minor bug fixes.
Sony sibei good huans.
My Z1 jeep water cos i never close the ledge properly.
Whole phone short circuited and blackout
Went to repair @ their service centre and made me wait for almost 3 weeks (cos no parts) .
They changed the entire phone except for the front and back glass.
Now as good as new
Guess I will just stick to Sony phone.
Which service centre u go?Sony sibei good huans.
My Z1 jeep water cos i never close the ledge properly.
Whole phone short circuited and blackout
Went to repair @ their service centre and made me wait for almost 3 weeks (cos no parts) .
They changed the entire phone except for the front and back glass.
Now as good as new
Guess I will just stick to Sony phone.
Which service centre u go?
me! me! me! me!



that will not happen LOLI guess by the time lollipop rolls around for xperia z, you would have upgraded your phone liao![]()
the flap will still be there for sim n micro sd...I got my Z two years ago in April and I am starting to experience a problem- I can't hear through the earspeaker though the other party hears just fine. Routing the audio stream to the loudspeaker is alright.
I used to suspect it was a firmware stack problem till I wriggled the earphone Jack gently during a call and realised that it got the audio back on the earspeaker. It took me a long while to narrow down the root cause because the problem wasn't reproducible.
So for anyone that has this issue, FYI.
I hope that Sony does away with the flap attachments for the Z4. Needlessly cumbersome.
I hope that Sony does away with the flap attachments for the Z4. Needlessly cumbersome.