actually.....signed OTP still could back out hor
even after 99 reissues
just lose 1/4 of the 5% OTP fee right?![]()
I think sign OTP means exercised.
Losing 1.25% of the 5% is booking fee before exercising OTP.

actually.....signed OTP still could back out hor
even after 99 reissues
just lose 1/4 of the 5% OTP fee right?![]()
I think sign OTP means exercised.
Losing 1.25% of the 5% is booking fee before exercising OTP.


Yup forfeit 1/4 of the 5% (so 1.25% of purchase price)don't know leh
too complex for me
https://singaporelegaladvice.com/law-articles/option-to-purchase-before-exercising/
i think signed OTP then have time to exercise it,can ask developer to reissue 999 times and watch first,back out anytime
currently at 136 (24.82%)
is this consider good sales ?
is this consider good sales ?
I guess many are holding back and cautious due to the economy downturn.
Everyone is afraid of pay cut or even losing their jobs.
Despite aggressive advertising, 30% sold will be considered good.
Too bad for hoi hup, they could have easily done 60% if not for covid-19.
And I heard they are going to increase price by $20k for next day 22 March pricing. Anyone know what time is sales closing for today?
Half of those who bought today are rushing to avoid the "price hike".
I suppose if they really want to buy a unit at OLA, today is the time to enter. Anyone who buy next day for whatever reason is really throwing money down the drain. The sales figure achieved today will likely be the same for this weekend. Should not have much sales movement tomorrow.
I suppose if they really want to buy a unit at OLA, today is the time to enter. Anyone who buy next day for whatever reason is really throwing money down the drain. The sales figure achieved today will likely be the same for this weekend. Should not have much sales movement tomorrow.
If developer guarantees, with witnesses, that they will never offer discounts then go ahead head over to the showflat right now if one loves OLA so much.
Even if no discounts, would you pay 400psf more than your surrounding neighbours?

Those people buy now very brave....
Buy at the peak for EC during the STARTING of the economic crisis only. What is the logic?
Common sense told us retrenchment is on the rise, those buyer really cash rich.
I would say, buy when big corporate like AIG or BAC or LVS or SIA announce bankrupt.
currently at 136 (24.82%)
OLA will definitely help Piermont Grand/Parc Canberra to sell. The high psf already does not make much sense for that EC cluster.