OLA EC @ Anchorvale

birmingham123

Master Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2011
Messages
3,014
Reaction score
77
60% at this price and location? Maybe.. if there are more ____ sinkies.

And you got the developer wrong.

Rich sinkies ? Their choice anyway.

I will agree there are better choices out there. Private launch condo in the range of 1200psf
 
Last edited:

SethNg

Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2020
Messages
443
Reaction score
0
Rich sinkies ? Their choice anyway.

I will agree there are better choices out there. Private launch condo in the range of 1200psf

MSR 30% even if income 16k can only loan max 1.06m, those who bought 5bedroom PH, 1m+ cash/cpf

So yeah Rich’s the right word
 

drkcynic

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2007
Messages
57,435
Reaction score
26,947
And I heard they are going to increase price by $20k for next day 22 March pricing. Anyone know what time is sales closing for today?

Isn't this the usual trick? I heard of this at SKG also.

Didn't materialised.
 

drkcynic

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2007
Messages
57,435
Reaction score
26,947
OLA will definitely help Piermont Grand/Parc Canberra to sell. The high psf already does not make much sense for that EC cluster.

This kinda psf how to make money ah? If Ola can sell 1200/1300psf in future the rest of the ECs there and the rest of SG will dua huat.
 

aiyahwhatever

Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2007
Messages
273
Reaction score
1
The advertisements worked

Currently 166 sold (30.29%)
Well my dad thinks “Ola” is a nice name. I nearly rolled my eyes and shall try to respect “to each his own”. This is Singapore, not Spain... don’t need to try so hard... :s22:

Such advertisements actually put me off, I’m probably not the only one...
 

dijian

Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2008
Messages
232
Reaction score
0
Well my dad thinks “Ola” is a nice name. I nearly rolled my eyes and shall try to respect “to each his own”. This is Singapore, not Spain... don’t need to try so hard... :s22:

Such advertisements actually put me off, I’m probably not the only one...

you are not the only. im turned off by the artist partnership, spanish design, “free” class
 

SethNg

Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2020
Messages
443
Reaction score
0
Well my dad thinks “Ola” is a nice name. I nearly rolled my eyes and shall try to respect “to each his own”. This is Singapore, not Spain... don’t need to try so hard... :s22:

Such advertisements actually put me off, I’m probably not the only one...
I actually think it’s quite cool for a development to have an identity, but would like it better if they skipped all those and offered the units at a lower price :D
 

momoeagle

Master Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2007
Messages
2,800
Reaction score
519
Well my dad thinks “Ola” is a nice name. I nearly rolled my eyes and shall try to respect “to each his own”. This is Singapore, not Spain... don’t need to try so hard... :s22:

Such advertisements actually put me off, I’m probably not the only one...

I already mentioned this earlier.
Seems I'm not the only one.
 

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2019
Messages
7,573
Reaction score
736
Well my dad thinks “Ola” is a nice name. I nearly rolled my eyes and shall try to respect “to each his own”. This is Singapore, not Spain... don’t need to try so hard... :s22:

Such advertisements actually put me off, I’m probably not the only one...

There is another development also called OLA n east coast area!
 

momoeagle

Master Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2007
Messages
2,800
Reaction score
519
The advertisements worked

Currently 166 sold (30.29%)

Not bad.

I can imagine the headlines next

The Ola recorded robust sales despite looming recession

Then some property firm CEO will come out and say about the good sales and how good the buy is.

Finally, the developer spokesperson will say something about being happy with the sale figures.

Then everyone celebrates.

Huat ah!
 

momoeagle

Master Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2007
Messages
2,800
Reaction score
519
Till date:

Parc Canberra -345 units sold
Piermont Grand- 498 units sold

Piermont Grand is a more direct benefit from OLA in the sense that it is both in D19 but Parc Canberra’s value proposition is in its proximity to Canberra MRT and the upcoming Canberra makeover.

OLA launch timing possibly dictates it’s less than stellar sales.

Not bad for PG. 123 more units sold over 7 months.

Left with 322 units. At this rate, should finish selling within 2 years.
 

Clazav

Master Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2014
Messages
2,579
Reaction score
485
This price hike strategy is a double edge sword. It urges ppl to buy ASAP, but it also makes people unsatisfied if they were to buy after the hike. If the price really increase, ppl will not wanna buy in short term.

Half of those who bought today are rushing to avoid the "price hike".
 

birmingham123

Master Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2011
Messages
3,014
Reaction score
77
Units will not move fast after today since price increase tmr. Ppl who want ola will buy today

U are right. 300 plus units to sell over 3years should be a breeze for developer already. They relax 1 corner and sell 1 unit every week and 2years later means another 100units sold. If economy recover by then, the remaining units can increase price and sell.

But honestly, wonder y today can sell 30%. Is it really around 1000psf or 1200psf ?
 

holasingapura

Master Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
3,263
Reaction score
464
So buy condo better ?

Cause buy HDB also 1 property for next 8 years

If OLA sengkang EC is going for $1,200psf, obviously its a better choice to buy PC, resale or other new launches. There are so many cheap resales in SK/PG, more than half are below $1,200psf, who in the right mind will buy OLA?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top