OLA EC @ Anchorvale

earlgrey28

Reaction score
We thought stack 32 is facing to anchorvale link and may have better unblocked view. Partial hospital facing.
But we forgot about afternoon sun on master bedroom wall.
Actually there shouldnt be so much difference on balcony view for stack 31 and 32. Stack 31 is cheaper and no afternoon sun and better air flow.
But too late to change mind now.
All higher units on stack 31 are gone.
I think ec the walls should be ok, not like hdb… so won’t really be hot. Your stack the view is good I think :) just dun buy the highest floor…

Michellewuu

Reaction score
I think ec the walls should be ok, not like hdb… so won’t really be hot. Your stack the view is good I think :) just dun buy the highest floor…
Yes, not the highest one. We also saw the water tank on top of stack 32.

Michellewuu

Reaction score
Is there any facebook and telegram chat group for ola residents? I couldnt find any.

AlyssaGoh

Reaction score
Search Ola EC telegram. Try not to do Facebook. The whole world knows you are inside. Personally I rather keep my life private but if you don't mind ppl know, then Facebook

Ha3ker666

Reaction score
I put deposits in Aug 3. until now the hdb hasnt approved yet. No news. No updates. We are the simple case. No appealing.
Any other recent EC buyers got same situation?
Is this normal ?
I waited more than 4 months already.

IcyElmoLuvJeannieJJ

Reaction score
Don't be a sour grape leh, wanna wait for sg economy to go bad, so that you can pick up a unit at lelong price? The boat has sailed. Price already increase and and not many unit left lol

Nowadays many condos are having a theme design
Parc central - us
Provence - french
OLA - Spanish
Ki residences - inspired by Japanese aesthetics
Must follow senayan korkor buy . Huat ah

Williangcn

Reaction score
Thanks for ur long story. Actually i made very fast decision to buy OLA. I visited showflat on Thurs and paid deposits on Sat. Just afraid of my choice units will be gone. In fact they are all gone in 2 weeks time. OLA has very good sales in Aug and Sep.
Only recently i found out the noise issues for PG and SK residences. Like others commented, i think the noise level is still managable.
Another issue is my master bedroom wall is facing to the west sun. I only knew the windows cannot face to the west, but i ignored the fact that wall facing the west is also not good. Sigh..... Now i just hope the wall quality is good enough to insulate some heat.
you should be worrying about the noise, if you never been in that kind of situation before.

i stayed in SK for the past 8 years or so.
worse-off, i stay right below the take off route of the jets.
that's really annoying when there are jets taking off.
and i couldnt even hear what my wife's talking just in front of me
but those are really worse case scenario which only occur occasionally when SAF is responding to some incidents ?

and to be honest, i had already been used to it ...
when jets are flying by, just stop the talk, and let them pass ... and resume again ...
same happens for teleconference calls

Williangcn

Reaction score
Hi, just want to know any noise pollution from fighter jet in OLA location. Is that seriously bad? Saw some complaints online. Abit worried.
it will be an issue.
it will be noisy when the jets take off
i had just checked with my friend who is staying in Treasure Crest.

Williangcn

Reaction score
Thanks for ur long story. Actually i made very fast decision to buy OLA. I visited showflat on Thurs and paid deposits on Sat. Just afraid of my choice units will be gone. In fact they are all gone in 2 weeks time. OLA has very good sales in Aug and Sep.
Only recently i found out the noise issues for PG and SK residences. Like others commented, i think the noise level is still managable.
Another issue is my master bedroom wall is facing to the west sun. I only knew the windows cannot face to the west, but i ignored the fact that wall facing the west is also not good. Sigh..... Now i just hope the wall quality is good enough to insulate some heat.
and I was even faster than u
I made my decision and paid on the 1st day, within 3 hrs time.

Williangcn

Reaction score
I put deposits in Aug 3. until now the hdb hasnt approved yet. No news. No updates. We are the simple case. No appealing.
Any other recent EC buyers got same situation?
Is this normal ?
i waited for more than half a year ...
it is even better when it takes longer ...
you are paying less actually.
think about the interests.

skpuppy

Reaction score
carpark is at basement right ?
Yup. Basement. I think can park new ur block then take lift up. Aircraft noise usually whole Sengkang and Punggol can hear. Singapore is so tiny. Not say we r in China or Us. Wow! Sengkang hospital never complain aircraft ah

Williangcn

Reaction score
Yup. Basement. I think can park new ur block then take lift up. Aircraft noise usually whole Sengkang and Punggol can hear. Singapore is so tiny. Not say we r in China or Us. Wow! Sengkang hospital never complain aircraft ah
I am already used to it
No complains now
That’s why I bought OLA

skpuppy

Reaction score
No la. This one not Parc Greenwich. Wont cheong so fast. 😆

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.