OLA EC @ Anchorvale

Clazav

Master Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2014
Messages
2,579
Reaction score
485
If you know which pc to buy, pc sure can earn more than ec. But if u want safer option, then ec will be the one. Just like hdb will be safer than anything else. As in new purchase I mean.

On another hand, there’s a group of PC buyers that entered 3 years later but reaps more profit (as compared to 2012 EC Buyers) in less than 5 years.

A similar size 3 bedder PC but diff location.

4 years timeline PC Vs 8 years timeline EC
8rqn71Z.jpg


FumGt5C.jpg
 

momoeagle

Master Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2007
Messages
2,800
Reaction score
519
On another hand, there’s a group of PC buyers that entered 3 years later but reaps more profit (as compared to 2012 EC Buyers) in less than 5 years.

A similar size 3 bedder PC but diff location.

4 years timeline PC Vs 8 years timeline EC
8rqn71Z.jpg


FumGt5C.jpg
Specific data doesn't really say much. Hindsight is 20/20.

My sincere sharing based on market investment experience.

However I will agree property is a different game as there are lesser units and liquidity.
 
Joined
Jun 6, 2019
Messages
2,557
Reaction score
318
Surprise still so many gong cum Kia go and buy SK at 1200 psft. Sometime you wonder these e registration issit real or just agent manipulate.

haven't open for sales yet.. oni E-application.. the actual sales figures will know on 21st.. anyway, I tink its up to the buyers to gauge for themselves ba whether its worth buying or not..
 
Joined
Jun 6, 2019
Messages
2,557
Reaction score
318
If you know which pc to buy, pc sure can earn more than ec. But if u want safer option, then ec will be the one. Just like hdb will be safer than anything else. As in new purchase I mean.

spot on !! Not all new launch can make money.. but all new EC will make money, whether you make how much oni.. if you buy brand new EC and yet lose money, then you will be the first in Sg history..
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
My agent sent me the price list of the stack i shortlisted. Got a shock! Considering the current economic climate, they upped the price instead with ref to previous indicative. 3 bedrm premium mid floor 12xxpsf

Haha not sure some of them will go back to buy PG instead. 12xxpsf for Sengkang EC under such climate. one word, “Siao!!”
 

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2018
Messages
6,361
Reaction score
501
First resale transaction for Visionaire. A positive of $131k, 4 bedder.

D3Ifqk2.jpg


cCOB0fM.jpg


Don't worry buyers will be more garang. As seen in the case of Parc Canberra versus visionaries and brownstone.
 
Last edited:

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2018
Messages
6,361
Reaction score
501
Then the price GAP between EC and PC is not 20%. :eek:
Same district PC, riverfront are transacting at 12xx-13xxpsf till date. Looks like GAP is closing in very closely between EC & PC.

KG34mVq.jpg


NAXzIho.jpg



Haha not sure some of them will go back to buy PG instead. 12xxpsf for Sengkang EC under such climate. one word, “Siao!!”
 
Last edited:

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
Then the price GAP between EC and PC is not 20%. :eek:
Same district PC, riverfront are transacting at 12xx-13xxpsf till date. Looks like GAP is closing in very closely between EC & PC.

KG34mVq.jpg


NAXzIho.jpg

Buyers are getting smarter.
Else how would riverfront sell so well? Lousy location but good entry price still win the game.
Haven’t we learn from kingsford water bay and HPR?
 

d5dude

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
14,302
Reaction score
5,669
On another hand, there’s a group of PC buyers that entered 3 years later but reaps more profit (as compared to 2012 EC Buyers) in less than 5 years.

A similar size 3 bedder PC but diff location.

4 years timeline PC Vs 8 years timeline EC
8rqn71Z.jpg


FumGt5C.jpg

Timing is everything, 2015/16 was market trough after nearly 10% correction.

In the end, EC or PC are the same, they are all priced by private developer, not gov.
 

momoeagle

Master Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2007
Messages
2,800
Reaction score
519
Then the price GAP between EC and PC is not 20%. :eek:
Same district PC, riverfront are transacting at 12xx-13xxpsf till date. Looks like GAP is closing in very closely between EC & PC.
Add in resale levy.

For smaller units, could be around $50 psf in resale levy.

This brings the difference even closer.
 

A11Glory2H1M

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
My agent sent me the price list of the stack i shortlisted. Got a shock! Considering the current economic climate, they upped the price instead with ref to previous indicative. 3 bedrm premium mid floor 12xxpsf

I got a shock too after see your msg. And it is so ridiculously true. My agent just sent me the stack I indicated my interest for only. However I have changed my mind now. Do I have another full day before I see the entire price list again?
 

ryuxdragonx

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
961
Reaction score
0
I got a shock too after see your msg. And it is so ridiculously true. My agent just sent me the stack I indicated my interest for only. However I have changed my mind now. Do I have another full day before I see the entire price list again?

Your agent also funny. But yah, even my friends who are in property tell me at this kind of entry price for psf, really not worth.
 

ryuxdragonx

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
961
Reaction score
0
I got a shock too after see your msg. And it is so ridiculously true. My agent just sent me the stack I indicated my interest for only. However I have changed my mind now. Do I have another full day before I see the entire price list again?

Their highest indicative price is for the cheapest 1/3. It's a funny situation but people will still rush.
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
Their highest indicative price is for the cheapest 1/3. It's a funny situation but people will still rush.

So the starting price from 9xxpsf for 3/4 bedder is a gimmick?Is it only just 1 or 2 units that falls in this psf?
1200psf is a mockery.
 
Last edited:

holasingapura

Master Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
3,263
Reaction score
464
Only a small handful of units. Most of the 3 bedders are 1150 and above.

If the 3 bedder is 800sqft then probably still will have midgets buying. 800*1150 only 900k!!

CNA please go down to interview the buyers this weekend. I am very curious to see the profile of these buyers.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top