OnePlus 12 series

tkte_85

Master Member
Reaction score
OTA updates - Yes
Singpass - No
Banking apps - Yes
Google pay - Yes
Android auto - Available on the phone. Works or not, i don't know since i don't use it.

And no region lock - Depends on your luck i guess. Since some reported that got the region lock message.
Did u ask the seller about these functions before u buy, or you just bought it blindly? Because I asked the seller you bought from, and like all other sellers, they said google pay wun work.

azarel

Master Member
Reaction score
Did u ask the seller about these functions before u buy, or you just bought it blindly? Because I asked the seller you bought from, and like all other sellers, they said google pay wun work.
bro did your source mention when SG will launch oneplus 12? haha do we need to check their main website for the announcement? itching to upgrade from my pixel 6a liao

weechiong

Reaction score
Nope, i didn't ask. Just buy it based on that its having Global Rom (OxygenOS). And i see that in XDA, they mentioned that even with OOS flashed to the CN rom, the bootloader can be locked. Usually bootloader locked mean no issue.

tkte_85

Master Member
Reaction score
Nope, i didn't ask. Just buy it based on that its having Global Rom (OxygenOS). And i see that in XDA, they mentioned that even with OOS flashed to the CN rom, the bootloader can be locked. Usually bootloader locked mean no issue.
may i ask you to screenshot which model number yours is flashed into? CPH2573/2583/2581? Also, is there any esim settings in the sim cards setting. Heard if the option is there, turning it on will screw up the 2nd sim slot or smth due to esim function not being present in CN hardware

weechiong

Reaction score
may i ask you to screenshot which model number yours is flashed into? CPH2573/2583/2581? Also, is there any esim settings in the sim cards setting. Heard if the option is there, turning it on will screw up the 2nd sim slot or smth due to esim function not being present in CN hardware
Mine is flashed with CPH2573 which is the Indian ROM. There's no eSIM settings for mine.

weechiong

Reaction score
ok, last question, how many days u take to receive from ordering
Ordered on 25th Jan 12am. Parcel drop off at courier service point on 31st Jan. Delivered on 1st Feb. The order status will show preparing to ship till the seller hand over to the local courier.

InTheVoid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how is the local support for oneplus phones?

as i am thinking to get oneplus 12 once it is launched locally.

suzuka1980

Reaction score
OnePlus 12 is available in Malaysia already. The thing is I don't even see any OnePlus shops anywhere.

Also, not sure if SingPass works with the Malaysia version

petromax

Reaction score
OnePlus 12 is available in Malaysia already. The thing is I don't even see any OnePlus shops anywhere.

Also, not sure if SingPass works with the Malaysia version
buy online maybe ?
just wait for Singapore version to be safe... according to source above, pre-order starts on 25Feb which is just 1 week away from now.. really cannot wait meh

petromax

Reaction score

OnePlus Official Store listed in Shopee Malaysia lists as RM 4,599, pre-order in 20 days (8 March)... so sad..

suzuka1980

Reaction score
I hope our local telcos sell it too though.. our local telcos only sell iPhones and Samsung typically...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.