ONEPlus ONE phone

Luc777

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2006
Messages
17,745
Reaction score
122
If there is no TWRP installed then the command won't work.
Probably he can provide more information on whether rooted, meaning of "empty folder", etc.

Aside, thanks for the link though :)

nope...no root...

empty folder as in

its the default A0001

and its practically empty inside when its supposed to show all my image whatsapp music folders etc

taskbar shows 0 items
 

cheong79

Banned
Joined
Aug 30, 2005
Messages
12,967
Reaction score
3
nope...no root...

empty folder as in

its the default A0001

and its practically empty inside when its supposed to show all my image whatsapp music folders etc

taskbar shows 0 items



Jialat.... why so many issues one? Just paid up to Hop for shipping to Sg liao.


Bro, yours international set?
 

Luc777

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2006
Messages
17,745
Reaction score
122
Jialat.... why so many issues one? Just paid up to Hop for shipping to Sg liao.


Bro, yours international set?

sorry...no idea how to differentiate...got mine thru a friend's invite code...shipped to comgateway and then to sg...
 

Synnexo

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2014
Messages
728
Reaction score
90
Jialat.... why so many issues one? Just paid up to Hop for shipping to Sg liao.


Bro, yours international set?

Dude, it has nothing to do with Chinaland, Moon or Mars sets.

One of the possible issue is from system partition.

nope...no root...

empty folder as in

its the default A0001

and its practically empty inside when its supposed to show all my image whatsapp music folders etc

taskbar shows 0 items

Are u able to boot into recovery?
 

Luc777

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2006
Messages
17,745
Reaction score
122
Dude, it has nothing to do with Chinaland, Moon or Mars sets.

One of the possible issue is from system partition.



Are u able to boot into recovery?

how do i do that?tried google but i got directed to mostly how to root sites instead...

do i need to download anything via pc?

on my office com now so cant dl any stuff...

thanks!
 

Synnexo

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2014
Messages
728
Reaction score
90
how do i do that?tried google but i got directed to mostly how to root sites instead...

do i need to download anything via pc?

on my office com now so cant dl any stuff...

thanks!

I think u may wanna read more before trying out anything.

[GUIDE]Fix!!! Brickloop/Audio FX FC/EFS Corr… | OnePlus One | XDA Forums

From the website, u will have to download the full package and install ADB. The full package is about 900Mb, I think it include cm-11.0-XNPH30O-bacon-signed-fastboot_64GB.zip. But if yours is a 16GB, then click http://goo.gl/lYdVLu and choose the relevant zip.
 
Last edited:

lalalalalala

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2005
Messages
53,901
Reaction score
15,853
I kena the sudden death too. Heng my phone restart twice then restarted into dalvik. Was using art previously
 

Luc777

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2006
Messages
17,745
Reaction score
122
I think u may wanna read more before trying out anything.

[GUIDE]Fix!!! Brickloop/Audio FX FC/EFS Corr… | OnePlus One | XDA Forums

From the website, u will have to download the full package and install ADB. The full package is about 900Mb, I think it include cm-11.0-XNPH30O-bacon-signed-fastboot_64GB.zip. But if yours is a 16GB, then click http://goo.gl/lYdVLu and choose the relevant zip.

yea i reading this too

posted if no root can work bo earlier but no one replied yet lol
 

Synnexo

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2014
Messages
728
Reaction score
90
I kena the sudden death too. Heng my phone restart twice then restarted into dalvik. Was using art previously

I think one bro activated ART then the phone stucked at some kinda recovery. Not sure what causes the problem though.

Previously, I had wiped my entire partition, format data, left with no rom to boot. Fortunately, able to boot into recovery, sideloaded a new rom and the phone is alive again.
 

Synnexo

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2014
Messages
728
Reaction score
90
yea i reading this too

posted if no root can work bo earlier but no one replied yet lol

Honestly, nobody will dare to confirm it.

For me, when my phone was dead, I just think that since nothing is worst off having an OPO as a paper weight, I took the leap of faith to try out the best available solution.

I'm glad things work well for me. But if it doesn't, I will not blame anyone.
 

lalalalalala

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2005
Messages
53,901
Reaction score
15,853
I think one bro activated ART then the phone stucked at some kinda recovery. Not sure what causes the problem though.

Previously, I had wiped my entire partition, format data, left with no rom to boot. Fortunately, able to boot into recovery, sideloaded a new rom and the phone is alive again.
I guess I was damn heng. When bootloop I pressed and hold the power button then phone off. After that I tried to turn it on again and it restarted twice then 3rd time it went into dalvik config (the optimising apps thing came out, previously was on art)
 

Luc777

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2006
Messages
17,745
Reaction score
122
Honestly, nobody will dare to confirm it.

For me, when my phone was dead, I just think that since nothing is worst off having an OPO as a paper weight, I took the leap of faith to try out the best available solution.

I'm glad things work well for me. But if it doesn't, I will not blame anyone.

will try the 900mb thing later...hope it works... :(
 

spectruml

Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
I think one bro activated ART then the phone stucked at some kinda recovery. Not sure what causes the problem though.

Previously, I had wiped my entire partition, format data, left with no rom to boot. Fortunately, able to boot into recovery, sideloaded a new rom and the phone is alive again.

That is why always use custom recovery.


I guess I was damn heng. When bootloop I pressed and hold the power button then phone off. After that I tried to turn it on again and it restarted twice then 3rd time it went into dalvik config (the optimising apps thing came out, previously was on art)

Were you running Xposed? It is not compatible with ART.
 

Nichi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2002
Messages
21,251
Reaction score
2
i woke up and saw my phone with the logo looping and it cant boot up

i did not flash or anything

tried plug into pc but the folder shows zero items.

anybody can help me out?
if your phone cant boot up and you see no folders when plugged into usb is normal.

its a security function.

its the same as if you lock your phone then plug in usb. wont see any folders still you unlock the phone
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top